aTm Game

I missed the game because I went to Blue Man Group concert at Lied Center. I saw halftime score before concert started and was pleasantly surprised to see we won the game after it was over. Didn't expect that after seeing halftime score. Big win for the huskers. Still makes me wonder after winning this game, how the hell did we lose to a bad Texas Tech team.

I mean Tech isnt utterly awful. They beat a pretty good Ok State team today. :dunno

Just got back from downtown... feeling pretty good after this afternoon! The crowd was great... pretty quiet in the first half but for good reason, second half was phenominal. So much fun.

I think the Toney benching comes down to two things - when he pushed the aTm player (Jeter got the intentional though, can anyone tell me why? never saw a replay), and his defense was NOT good. He blew several switches and wasn't on fire offensively so it made it that much easier for Doc to yank him. Can't say I disagree with the call, after all NU won.

The game COULD have been on tv, the university opted not to put it on. They were given the opportunity to move it to an 8 o'clock game, but they said they didn't want to, it was too late for the fans. What a bunch of crap. If you have a chance for some gosh dang exposure, you freaking take it.

The one thing I took away from this game: how is aTm so good? They did not have any better athletes than NU.

KSU is scaring me. Sounds like Almeida could be hurt pretty seriously, and Diaz will not be with the team between now and the game. Gonna be hard to get the inside game going. However, with Pullen already talking about not playing in the NIT before today, and then getting blown out, that squad could very well have given up by Wednesday. Whatever the case, nothing will stop me from being in Manhattan next week! AWESOME!