aTm Game

What will the crowd be like today? Will there be a good full crowd, or another 7500? Will they be into the game, or sitting with a 'show me something first' attitude?

I'm predicting JBD will have a breakout game with 6 rebounds. That's right, he'll get 6, call me crazy but I think the 6'11 guy might be able to grab a rebound 6 times.

I'm also hoping if this game comes down to the wire that Doc is able to find something to exploit so this team gets off good shots in the last minute, rather than jacking 3s that don't have a chance.

Finally, I'm hoping NU wins. This is a game they should not win, period. That being said, the nay-sayers don't care. If NU loses, they'll all be saying 'see, you got excited about nothing earlier in the year. they stink.' Those people don't care that aTm is the 13th best team in the nation, they'll be all over the team and those of us that still think they can win a few more games this season. Doc, I understand if you lose this game you still have a chance to win a handful more this season, but some people can't understand that, so please just win and make this easier for those of us that are dumb enough to continue to follow NU hoops through all the terrible seasons, you'd make life so much easier for us.

What will the crowd be like today? Will there be a good full crowd, or another 7500? Will they be into the game, or sitting with a 'show me something first' attitude?

I'm predicting JBD will have a breakout game with 6 rebounds. That's right, he'll get 6, call me crazy but I think the 6'11 guy might be able to grab a rebound 6 times.

I'm also hoping if this game comes down to the wire that Doc is able to find something to exploit so this team gets off good shots in the last minute, rather than jacking 3s that don't have a chance.

Finally, I'm hoping NU wins. This is a game they should not win, period. That being said, the nay-sayers don't care. If NU loses, they'll all be saying 'see, you got excited about nothing earlier in the year. they stink.' Those people don't care that aTm is the 13th best team in the nation, they'll be all over the team and those of us that still think they can win a few more games this season. Doc, I understand if you lose this game you still have a chance to win a handful more this season, but some people can't understand that, so please just win and make this easier for those of us that are dumb enough to continue to follow NU hoops through all the terrible seasons, you'd make life so much easier for us.

:laughpound Atta boy bballbacker, going out on the limb. I love it. I hope for the best and they can win, but I don't know. Homecourt will help, and add in the fact that the game isn't on TV so I can see the Bob being fairly full.

Now the bigs HAVE to show up. Right now I got the over/under of rebound margain for NU at -13. A&M is that good and relentless on the boards.

Finally McCray and one other gueard MUST show up to get the W. Jeter as I, along with many others, is the heart of this team and NU's best player PERIOD. He will need help today