Greetings!

Hawknut5

Welcome aboard. The rivalry sure will be a doozy

Alright I've just posted a greeting thread and I'm already seeing the cockyness from you Huskers. I would LOVE to know what it is about Nebraska that says they will wipe the floor with Iowa every year. And I'm discounting any talk of your 5 national championships because they are irrelevant in the here and now.

:troll:

How is that a trollish statement? I live in Omaha I know that Nebraska's only claim that they are better than Iowa now is because of what they did over 10 years ago. How is that not irrelevant now considering you've been through 3 coaches since then and have completely new players? And lost to Washington in the bowl game.

Alright I've just posted a greeting thread and I'm already seeing the cockyness from you Huskers. I would LOVE to know what it is about Nebraska that says they will wipe the floor with Iowa every year. And I'm discounting any talk of your 5 national championships because they are irrelevant in the here and now.

How is that a trollish statement? I live in Omaha I know that Nebraska's only claim that they are better than Iowa now is because of what they did over 10 years ago. How is that not irrelevant now considering you've been through 3 coaches since then and have completely new players? And lost to Washington in the bowl game.

ok, hell lets take the from the 2001 season to the 2010 season.

Iowa 85 and 41 for a .6746 winning percentage. This is one of the best era's for the hawkeyes in their history

Nebraska 84 and 46 for a .6462 winning percentage. This is during nebraska's single worse 10 year period since the 50's.

• Fire 2

Iowa 85 and 41 for a .6746 winning percentage. This is one of the best era's for the hawkeyes in their history

Nebraska 84 and 46 for a .6462 winning percentage. This is during nebraska's single worse 10 year period since the 50's.

That says alot right there.

Yawn. This is Missouri all over again. We're not going to talk about the past and the 5 titles. Fine. So that means we're going to talk about the present, right? 10-4 > 8-5. Irrelevant argument

I miss Manhattan

Nebby fans will enjoy their time in Iowa City a lot more than at K-State. Hopefully not for the result of the game of course :P

I meant the user Manhattan, and tOSU fan.

BTW, calling us "Nebby fans" isn't really the best way to get off on the right foot.

Just an FYI :thumbs

When I hear a Hawkeye fan call me a "Nebby fan" thats when I strike back and call them a "Suckeyes" fan

You're sure making your stay here real welcomed. With the Bowl game against Washington nobody was excited about that game...hell Nebraska didn't sell all of their tickets to a fanbase that is WELL known for selling out stadiums and traveling really well.

BTW didn't the Hawkeyes lose to Minnesota :rollin

to further continue, Iowa's .6746 is .1445 above their historical average(581 wins 512 losses and 39 ties), where as nebraska's .6462 is .0558 below it's historical average of .702(837 wins 344 losses and 40 ties). To further drill this home Kirk Ferentz from what i can find would be 17th on the winning percentage (with a .597) while haden fry would be 16th(with a .613).

You guys are funny. Iowa and Nebraska were fairly equal in 2010. Nebraska was blessed with a cream puff schedule hence the inflated record. The difference being Iowa actually won their bowl game against a much better team.

that nebraska beat 31 to 17

I can say the same thing about Iowa State buddy. Nice try.

You guys are funny. Iowa and Nebraska were fairly equal in 2010. Nebraska was blessed with a cream puff schedule hence the inflated record. The difference being Iowa actually won their bowl game against a much better team.

Go ahead and think what you want....I'm not to worried about Iowa.

You give Nebraska a better opponent than Washington a team we beat by 5 TD's in the bowl game and I'm 110% positive that we would've played 20x better. Playing Washington again in the bowl game was an insult to the University of Nebraska and the last laugh from Dan Beebe.

Washington wanted that win more because well they're program has been sh%t for years and one reason why Locker came back for his senior year also they wanted redemption from the previous meeting.

By the way you guys nearly sneaked by Mizzou where we beat them 31-17....BRO!!!

that nebraska beat 31 to 17

I can say the same thing about Iowa State buddy. Nice try.

GO MINNESOTA!!!!!