Greetings!

Hawknut5

You guys are funny. Iowa and Nebraska were fairly equal in 2010. Nebraska was blessed with a cream puff schedule hence the inflated record. The difference being Iowa actually won their bowl game against a much better team.

that nebraska beat 31 to 17

I can say the same thing about Iowa State buddy. Nice try.

The difference being that we weren't bragging about our Iowa State win. You were bragging about barely beating Missouri . . . and we took them to the woodshed. School record rushing yards in fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VePxbFQ-qfw

Ron Burgundy:"Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast."

Champ Kind:"It jumped up a notch."

Ron Burgundy:"It did, didn't it?"

Brick Tamland:"Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart."

Ron Burgundy:"I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?"

Brick Tamland:"Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident."

Ron Burgundy:"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safe house or a relative close by. Lay low for a while because you're probably wanted for murder. I'm proud of you fellas. You kept your head on a swivel and that's what you gotta do when you find yourself in a vicious cockfight!"

Nebby fans will enjoy their time in Iowa City a lot more than at K-State. Hopefully not for the result of the game of course :P
I'm discounting any talk of your 5 national championships because they are irrelevant in the here and now.
I live in Omaha I know that Nebraska's only claim that they are better than Iowa now is because of what they did over 10 years ago. How is that not irrelevant now considering you've been through 3 coaches since then and have completely new players? And lost to Washington in the bowl game.
You guys are funny. Iowa and Nebraska were fairly equal in 2010. Nebraska was blessed with a cream puff schedule hence the inflated record. The difference being Iowa actually won their bowl game against a much better team.
Wow you sure do have a lot of excuses for your team. You and many other of your Husker fans go as far as conspiracy theory's as to why you suck. Man up and admit defeat when it happens.
How's that Holiday Bowl trophy that you had a month to prepare for? Oh I'll ask UW. How's that revenge tasting against Texas? Oh wait that didn't happen either. I'm not making excuses for Iowa, they lost the games they lost because they did not execute when they needed to and plain gave up at the end of the season. If I were a Nebraska fan I would blame the refs and some conspiracy theory for every loss Iowa has.

Welcome to the board little troll buddy. I hope you stay around to talk smack for a long time. Or at least I'd like to hear your comments at the end of November when our Blackshirts pound your precious Hog-Eyes until they are bleeding and senseless. That is, if you can keep enough Hog-eyes players off probation and out of the hospital to actually field a team.

• Fire 2

I never made any claims that Iowa was the superior team. My claim was that Nebraska absolutely does not have any superior talent or coaching than Iowa does. They are quite even teams that will match up will against each other. So this should be a close rivalry.

We'll see, eh? Iowa has certainly been picking at Nebraska's recruiting scraps for awhile now. (Not saying they haven't gotten good players out of Nebraska, but it tends to be those that weren't offered by Nebraska.)

They MIGHT be even teams, but our players wont be on a 3 day cocaine bender during the game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've never heard a drug joke about Iowa before! Doesn't your coach have another marine's dream to smash?

Hmmmm doesnt your coach and AD have another golf tourney to be at, while 13 players are in the hospital?????????

They MIGHT be even teams, but our players wont be on a 3 day cocaine bender during the game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've never heard a drug joke about Iowa before! Doesn't your coach have another marine's dream to smash?

Hmmmm doesnt your coach and AD have another golf tourney to be at, while 13 players are in the hospital?????????

Hey! There was nothing wrong with those workouts. Nothing at all. Don't know why you keep talking about it. :LOLtartar

Jokes without knowing the context are so funny. You must watch a lot ESPN.

Back at ya for the marine comment.

Exactly. Ferentz and the AD shouldn't be expected to be at press conferences regarding school mandated workouts that result in life threatening injuries to 13 players. Nothing to see here at all. It's not even news!

Back at ya for the marine comment.

The context of the Pelini incident was quite simple. He made a promise, his team sucked in the bowl game, he didn't follow through with his promise, so he played it off like it was a joke. Kirk on the other hand was away from Iowa when he had heard about this so it was virtually impossible to be back right away. But even with that, Kirk gave a sincere apology for not being right there when he and others wanted him to, instead of telling a blatant lie like Pelini.

Love it. You gotta be kidding after that marine comment.

If Iowa manages to beat Nebraska this year we'll probably see a lot of this guy. When Nebraska wins, he'll disappear only to re-appear under a different name.

His type is nothing new. Iowa is the new MU/CU. (apologies Fro. You're a good egg.)

• Fire 1