Bonocchio

zonaSker

I read the whole article and get the feeling that he is being as honest as possible. If their contracts are not up yet then there are no openings. He also may not have honestly known about an opening being posted yet...it is really more of a business end of things. I think that if they already have their "guy" picked to replace any coach openings then why would they want it to go public. I get frustrated at times with the current staffs closed mouths and how Bo reacts to some of the reporters but I don't believe for a second that Bo doesn't know exactly what he is doing. He is treading on some sticky situations right now so he has to be very guarded with his words. I still "Bo"lieve. BTW hilarious thread title and pic. Good clean fun from fans that are just dieing to know what is going on.

Pretty darn difficult to sit there and say "this is how he should have handled it" when you have no clue about what is even going on. Doesn't anyone think that if Bo was doing something out of line, or completely off the wall, Tommy O would step in? I sometimes think that we are being so influenced by the press and the fact that they are irritated Bo is not "Mr. Openness" telling them everything that is going on. Give the guy a break. There are many reasons why he says what he says. Example: He says there is an opening for an OC job. Frost doesn't take it. The next guy doesn't take it. Then, what does the press do: Every time they see Bo, they ask him: What is the status of the new hire for the OC job? Anyway, give Bo a break. Until the team becomes a non-supportor, or until we start seeing Callahan problems (sub 500 records and no bowl game), I support Bo.

But we know that an advertisement for an OC was posted on the UNL site! So, we do know that a search is on. Also, that was nothing but BS or lies that he said in the Shatel piece about the position maybe being for an intern or something!

Also, someone earlier said that Bo obviously doesn't care about what people think. I think that's definitely NOT true. If he didn't care about what people think, then he wouldn't get so mad and upset. People who really don't care about what other people think would be unfazed by the types of questions and comments that obviously upset Pelini.

I think Bo cares a great deal about fan support, as he should.

He should, but he doesn't appear to.

And there seems to be some disconnect here, where he sees the fans almost as predators for his program and in response is casting up all kinds of walls to the program. A very different Bo than the one that arrived in 2007. A more jaded one, I think.

Definitely. He does not handle the media pressure at all and it has become a full blown me vs. them thing for him.

I think Bo cares a great deal about fan support, as he should.

He should, but he doesn't appear to.

And there seems to be some disconnect here, where he sees the fans almost as predators for his program and in response is casting up all kinds of walls to the program. A very different Bo than the one that arrived in 2007. A more jaded one, I think.

Definitely. He does not handle the media pressure at all and it has become a full blown me vs. them thing for him.

Dirk is that You??? Why in the hell does anyone think that he owes you me or anyone else on here anything??? I think the media is getting what they deserve and should grow up and act like big boys and/or girls. I HOPE he gives the OWH NOTHING in the future until all other local sources have been filled in first. People need to stick to the facts. If you dont't know them then keep your mouths shut. JMO of course