Write down your thoughts on:

Solich

The Optioin and modern offensive theory

Recruiting Nebraska kids

Bo Pelini

I know this was kind've a joke, but what the heck?

Solich: Good guy, probably didn't deserve to get fired in '03 because it was his first season with the new staff. I don't like him taking our potential walk-ons, :bang

Option: I wanted a Power Run scheme, with the run to set up the pass, give us some flexibility with Play-Action to hit them over the top. I like the Option because you've got 'options' (no pun intended) on the offense to work with, and it gives you the flexibility to get as many athletes on the field as you can (Turner, Martinez, Burkhead all on one field?!?) If Bo gets a guy who fits his vision of the offense, I'll be happy.

Recruiting Nebraska Kids: I'm not going to freak out if a NE kid gets an offer because he's a NE kid, because I think those kids will want to play for NU, and give it their best, which is more than you can say for some other recruits. But if we're giving a D2 Walk-On Level kid a scholarship, I might question the recruiters as to why.

Bo Pelini: Great coach, great defensive guru, TERRIBLE PR guy. Might as well have TO speak for him. Needs to get the coaches that fit his plan for the offense and defense. I'd say he's got the D down, he just needs to get it right with the offensive side of the ball.

And thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

I think you'll find many like-minded folks here, nathan :)

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, I hope to get to know you fellow Husker fans and enjoy good debate about Husker sports, as well as get rid of this lame 1 Post Profile, and get a big higher, :)

And to give my first piece of news, I saw today that Kevin Wilson announced the hiring of Nebraska intern Brett Diersen as DE's Coach, so congratulations to Brett.

Seriously? For crying out loud, are we just trading coaches back and forth?

Nebraska Official: "We'll give you Ekeler, if you give us Raymond, and an Assistant Professor in Sociology."

Indiana Official: "Throw in Diersen and you got a deal."

Nebraska Official: "Done!"

:lol:, but Hujan, you simplified that a little. More like:

Neb. We got this LBs coach for you.

Ind. Ekeler? Cool, yea, we'll take him.

Neb. Hey, check out this cool DBs coach. You should hire him, Corey Raymond, he's great!

Ind. Awesome! Thanks for providing us with some hand-picked defensive positions coaches, this'll really help the new staff.

Neb. Oops, we need that guy back. Sorry!

Ind. Er...

Neb. But here's an intern you can have.

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, I hope to get to know you fellow Husker fans and enjoy good debate about Husker sports, as well as get rid of this lame 1 Post Profile, and get a big higher, :)

And to give my first piece of news, I saw today that Kevin Wilson announced the hiring of Nebraska intern Brett Diersen as DE's Coach, so congratulations to Brett.

Welcome. This is one fun, wacky place!!

I think you'll find many like-minded folks here, nathan :)

Seriously? For crying out loud, are we just trading coaches back and forth?

Nebraska Official: "We'll give you Ekeler, if you give us Raymond, and an Assistant Professor in Sociology."

Indiana Official: "Throw in Diersen and you got a deal."

Nebraska Official: "Done!"

:lol:, but Hujan, you simplified that a little. More like:

Neb. We got this LBs coach for you.

Ind. Ekeler? Cool, yea, we'll take him.

Neb. Hey, check out this cool DBs coach. You should hire him, Corey Raymond, he's great!

Ind. Awesome! Thanks for providing us with some hand-picked defensive positions coaches, this'll really help the new staff.

Neb. Oops, we need that guy back. Sorry!

Ind. Er...

Neb. But here's an intern you can have.

Hilarious! The best part is that it your version probably isn't that far from the truth.