huskers haters

why is so many people still bashing this team.for the second straight

game this team played there hearts out.this is so pathetic that these

so call huskers fans are still picking apart every little thing they

can find.i raise my double jack daniels to this team.I am so proud

of this team.for all you huskers haters why dont you go to the

locker room and tell this team how weak,pathetic and sorry they

are.you can bash the coaches but don't ever bash this team heart.

black label society ;sdmf 05

It is because they can't stand that the majority of the fans like Pederson and Callahan!

You'd better check yourself, as pud was voted the most hated man in the state of Nebraska, even over Barry Switzer :wacko:

I don't know about how many are on which side, but I really doubt that's the reason.

Except for Benard. I can definately see it there.

It is because they can't stand that the majority of the fans like Pederson and Callahan!

You'd better check yourself, as pud was voted the most hated man in the state of Nebraska, even over Barry Switzer :wacko:

I don't know about how many are on which side, but I really doubt that's the reason.

Then what is it exactly? Reality has set in that Solich couldn't recruit? The fact that the former program was "running" it's self into the ground? I actually laugh at all the people who can't let it go that TO/Solich isn't coming back, and the fact that there isn't a damn thing they can do about it! :rollin

Then what is it exactly? Reality has set in that Solich couldn't recruit? The fact that the former program was "running" it's self into the ground? I actually laugh at all the people who can't let it go that TO/Solich isn't coming back, and the fact that there isn't a damn thing they can do about it! :rollin

You can't seriously say we haven't had our share of big problems in the last year and 4 games. There's just a lot of people that don't agree with Ped that the program was going downhill and don't see Callahan as an upgrade. They have some very valid concerns about what Callahan did with his own team in the NFL and dislike that we're moving away from our staple of smashmouth football. Just because we disagree with them doesn't mean we need to drag them through the dirt.

edit: except Benard, of course.

Either you hate Pedo or you love him.:cheers

He still has done quite a bit trying to build the Husker football prgram into something bigger than what it already is. He has steamrolled the expansion program and truly has football in the front of his mind.

It could have been alot worse. We could have got stuck with somebody that has no view of the bigger picture of Husker Football.

Love him or hate him, Pedo has balls

i cannot belive that all these people are right now saying

that next week we are going to lose.the defense sucks.the

offense sucks.what do you want people 77-0 every week.

offense 800 yards.deffense 0 yards 15 sacks, 10 picks.

you guys have said that we will lose to wf,pitt.iowa st.

i respect everyones oppinion but 4-0 still isn't good

what do you want?

No, I don't expect any of the aforementioned things...

What I do expect is, what might be called "football common sense"...

Running the ball on shortyardage situations...

Things of that nature..

I watched BC run my Silver and Black into the ground against the Bucs in the Superbowl...

But then again, what the hell do I know, i'm a....

stick1918sm.jpg

I didn't agree with Pud. I think that the Huskers were on track. I think that Solich's new look coaching staff (Pelini, Cotton, etc.) were definitely on track, and I think that recruiting would have gotten better because of them (not Callahan good, but better than ranked in the 40's). How many of Solich's recruits helped us win this game today? A good number.

With that being said, what's done is done. No point holding a grudge or looking at the past, because that isn't going to help us move forward. Callahan will likely be the coach for at least 2 more seasons after this one, so I support him and his staff. I think they are likeable guys who work as hard as any other coaching staff out there. I don't know if the NFL guys have quite adapted to the college game, but they showed serious improvement today and that's all I really want.

I didn't agree with Pud. I think that the Huskers were on track. I think that Solich's new look coaching staff (Pelini, Cotton, etc.) were definitely on track, and I think that recruiting would have gotten better because of them (not Callahan good, but better than ranked in the 40's). How many of Solich's recruits helped us win this game today? A good number.

With that being said, what's done is done. No point holding a grudge or looking at the past, because that isn't going to help us move forward. Callahan will likely be the coach for at least 2 more seasons after this one, so I support him and his staff. I think they are likeable guys who work as hard as any other coaching staff out there. I don't know if the NFL guys have quite adapted to the college game, but they showed serious improvement today and that's all I really want.

Well said! :thumbs