Strikeforce Heavyweight Gran Prix

walksalone

Bigfoot Silva just beat Fedor.

Fedor's right eye swollen shut. He got abused in the 2nd round.

Bet Dana White is having a hay day on twitter...

After making this post, I was curious as to if he did tweet something.

danawhite Dana White

:)

12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Edited by Po Belini

Glad to see Fedor lose again. Never cared for the guy once he blew off Dana and the UFC.

My boy Andrei Arlovski needs to move down in weight because he has been crap for 2 years and is now on a 4 fight losing streak. Wonder if Strikeforce will keep him around after this lose since he's been knocked out 3 of his last 4 fights in the first round.

Glad to see Fedor lose again. Never cared for the guy once he blew off Dana and the UFC.

My boy Andrei Arlovski needs to move down in weight because he has been crap for 2 years and is now on a 4 fight losing streak. Wonder if Strikeforce will keep him around after this lose since he's been knocked out 3 of his last 4 fights in the first round.

Dude, ever since I saw him with his hair cut, and in a suit, he's just not been the same. Before that, he was a f'ing madman.

Fedor got assaulted in that 2nd round last night. But damn Silva is just one large MOFO. I knew he was in big trouble when he got taken down. Fedor did the right thing IHO when he said no to Dana. Look at Strikeforces heavyweight division now, it is loaded and way deeper than UFC.

Arlovski, as much as it pains me to say cause I have the images of the wild man in my head, probably needs to shut it down. Even Fedor admitted it was probably time. Hell he could drop down to light heavyweight and own. He would probably even fit in there better.

That whole side of the bracket was loaded. I think Sergei Kharitonov may be the guy to watch

Fedor got assaulted in that 2nd round last night. But damn Silva is just one large MOFO. I knew he was in big trouble when he got taken down. Fedor did the right thing IHO when he said no to Dana. Look at Strikeforces heavyweight division now, it is loaded and way deeper than UFC.

Arlovski, as much as it pains me to say cause I have the images of the wild man in my head, probably needs to shut it down. Even Fedor admitted it was probably time. Hell he could drop down to light heavyweight and own. He would probably even fit in there better.

That whole side of the bracket was loaded. I think Sergei Kharitonov may be the guy to watch

Yeah, the right side of Fedor's head was all sorts of F'd up. Dana White was probably none to pleased by how good this Grand Prix is shaping up. I'm kinda digging it, reminds me of the old K-1/Pride type of set ups.

First time I saw Arlovski, about 8 or 9 years ago, him, and Cro Cop, were f*cking animals. I would hate to see Andrei have to go out like this, but it may be time.

I may start paying more attention to Strikeforce, because even though UFC's ultimate fighter is giving guys a shot, the whole UFC is becoming a bit watered down for my money.

Yeah, the right side of Fedor's head was all sorts of F'd up. Dana White was probably none to pleased by how good this Grand Prix is shaping up. I'm kinda digging it, reminds me of the old K-1/Pride type of set ups.

First time I saw Arlovski, about 8 or 9 years ago, him, and Cro Cop, were f*cking animals. I would hate to see Andrei have to go out like this, but it may be time.

I may start paying more attention to Strikeforce, because even though UFC's ultimate fighter is giving guys a shot, the whole UFC is becoming a bit watered down for my money.

I started paying a little more attention to Strikeforce because of Nick Diaz. The guy is a stud and one of my faves. The intrigue of Fedor(before these last two fights) also pulled me in. In fact I will just say the last fight against Silva went bad for him. The fight against Werdum he got caught in the choke when he went for the kill after putting Ferbricio on his ass with the right hook.

UFC is working on getting what we all want to see, the two most dominant fighters out there hooking up in the octagon. It's on you JSP.

I started paying a little more attention to Strikeforce because of Nick Diaz. The guy is a stud and one of my faves. The intrigue of Fedor(before these last two fights) also pulled me in. In fact I will just say the last fight against Silva went bad for him. The fight against Werdum he got caught in the choke when he went for the kill after putting Ferbricio on his ass with the right hook.

UFC is working on getting what we all want to see, the two most dominant fighters out there hooking up in the octagon. It's on you JSP.

UFC needs to slow down the Ultimate Fighter stuff. I know it's making them money, I don't think it's helping them out.

I watched the strikeforce fights saturday for Arlovski (huge disappointment) and for the fedor match. I was more than pleasantly suprised.