Dienhart: 10 Teams to watch this Spring

ADS

6. NEBRASKA

Spring dates: March 14-April 16

The buzz: The Big Ten era is dawning in Lincoln, and the Huskers may just win the league title in their debut season. But the offense must develop. It appears that coordinator Shawn Watson is out. Who will run the attack? And what will it look like? The offense bogged down last season after QB Taylor Martinez hurt an ankle vs. Missouri. Nebraska's offense ended up ranking No. 7 in the Big 12 overall (398.1 ypg), and last in passing (150.6 ypg). Defensively, the secondary must be rebuilt.

Rivals

The buzz: The Big Ten era is dawning in Lincoln, and the Huskers may just win the league title in their debut season.

I'm not going to discount the possibility of this happening, but we have to approach this as being a HUGE long shot. Realistically we should focus on winning the Legends division, then let the Title game take care of itself.

I gotta say, though - if we get to the title game and we get up 17-0 in the first half, I totally like our chances of pulling it out.

The buzz: The Big Ten era is dawning in Lincoln, and the Huskers may just win the league title in their debut season.

I'm not going to discount the possibility of this happening, but we have to approach this as being a HUGE long shot. Realistically we should focus on winning the Legends division, then let the Title game take care of itself.

I gotta say, though - if we get to the title game and we get up 17-0 in the first half, I totally like our chances of pulling it out.

I totally agree, dude.