Carmelo Anthony traded to the knicks.

n.e.husker

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6145912

The New York Knicks have acquired Carmelo Anthony, sources told ESPN The Magazine's senior writer Chris Broussard on Monday night.

The swap is a three-way deal including Minnesota, a league source told Broussard.

As a part of the deal, Denver will get Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, the Knicks' 2014 first-round draft pick, the Warriors' 2012 second-round pick, the Warriors' 2013 second-round pick and $3 million in cash while Chauncey Billups, Shelden Williams, Anthony Carter and Renaldo Balkman will head to New York, according to the Denver Post.

Now there wont be anymore of this drama/circle jerk all over espn.

Something about players now choosing where they want to play when still in contract just doesn't seem right.

Yes it is right. Sports are loyal to no one. So why should players be? Why should Carmelo play for a crappier team because his current boss wants to send him there cause he won't hurt the team? The owners are just getting theirs now that's all.

Something about players now choosing where they want to play when still in contract just doesn't seem right.

Yes it is right. Sports are loyal to no one. So why should players be? Why should Carmelo play for a crappier team because his current boss wants to send him there cause he won't hurt the team? The owners are just getting theirs now that's all.

Now the players are in control of their own destiny and not in the hands of the owners. How is that bad?

Now the players are in control of their own destiny and not in the hands of the owners. How is that bad?

I'm not siding with the owners. I'm in favor of letting athletes playing where ever they want to play.

I'm not siding with the owners. I'm in favor of letting athletes playing where ever they want to play.

I know I was agreeing with you. I don't know why Blaze thought players being in control was bad.

I know I was agreeing with you. I don't know why Blaze thought players being in control was bad.

Oh it sounded like you didn't agree with me.

The Knicks are screwed.

They gave up too much talent to land a guy who isn't even one of the top 10 players in the NBA.

Not too mention, who besides Amare, do they expect to rebound???

Knicks coach doesn't care about D just like when he was in Phoenix.

And thats one of the contributing factors as to why the Knicks won't win a championship anytime soon...

I'm not the biggest basketball guru on the planet, but you need rebounding and defense to win championships...