Heard Qualified!

Husker Z

Any chance Heard switches to defense? I thought in his recruiting thread he said he doesn't care what position he plays just as long as he's playing. I believe Bo also played a larger role recruiting the kid, compared to other recruits. Likely, because they both went to the same highschool but it could be possible Bo intends to put an athlete like braylon in the secondary.

No way, he was recruited as a RB. We need to add some depth at the RB position, and fast.

Any chance Heard switches to defense? I thought in his recruiting thread he said he doesn't care what position he plays just as long as he's playing. I believe Bo also played a larger role recruiting the kid, compared to other recruits. Likely, because they both went to the same highschool but it could be possible Bo intends to put an athlete like braylon in the secondary.

No chance. He is really going to be needed to fill out RB depth.

Zero chance.

We have a desperate need for rbs and that's his ace of spades. Heard, Green & Tmart.....that's some very, very SERIOUS speed.

Zero chance.

We have a desperate need for rbs and that's his ace of spades. Heard, Green & Tmart.....that's some very, very SERIOUS speed.

If you're not excited about that... you're either dead or wearing a Hawkeye sweater.

Zero chance.

Ameer Abduallh says hi. :)

Zero chance.

If you're not excited about that... you're either dead or wearing a Hawkeye sweater.

Big 10 linebackers are shaking in their boots.

I see what you're saying but does the staff think that? They didn't seem to go after AA until after news braylon wasn't going to make it. Which may indicate they only wanted 2 backs and now they have 3. I guess well see.

Zero chance.

Big 10 linebackers are shaking in their boots.

I'd say taping their ankles.

• Fire 1

I see what you're saying but does the staff think that? They didn't seem to go after AA until after news braylon wasn't going to make it. Which may indicate they only wanted 2 backs and now they have 3. I guess well see.

I of course, offer only my opinion based off the information available to me, but I don't think the staff ever counted out Heard making it to Lincoln. Also, he was a very electric runner from Bo's hometown school who was recruited at a time when an RB was seriously needed. I don't think they recruited another RB in his class in case heard couldn't make it, so the plan was always that he would.

Anyway, disagreements welcome. I would put my money on RB all the way. Also, Braylon's year off allowed extra time for him to mature physically. Ameer is still fresh off the boat.

EDIT: I don't know that he's put on weight, just that the older you get (to a point) it's a little easier to add strength and endurance. Watch Heard and Ameer be the same age and me be so, so wrong.

Zero chance.

Ameer Abduallh says hi. :)

Good point and I stand humbly corrected.

Heard, Green, Abduallh & Tmart......that's some very, very SERIOUS speed.