First Round NIT Action Tonight Baby!!!!

This game is just making me pissed off and I'm sure it is making the players pissed as well. Definitely more than 2 transfers after the players go though a game like this.

transferring isnt solely on the coaching staff. granted, they picked these pussies that give up, but at the same time, you have to be a man and make it work.

Then why don't other prgrams have it??? Are you trying to tell me we are the only progream that recruits pussies? If so don't you think there is something wrong with that.

odds and or perspective.

people expect football success from the basketball program.

dont believe me? never won a ncaa tourney game. won a nit title...oh joy. but because the football team last won a conference title in 1997...well, the basketball team is expected to do what exactly?

look at the numbers from the last 10 years of football vs basketball, and 'finishing' positions relative to the number of teams involved in their division 1 sport. percentage wise, nebraska basketball was more successful and/or equal to the football team several years over that time period, yet they are labeled the black eye.

might as well tout the espn streak for the cash group i set up here.

you can win real money, without bettin real money.

current pot is at 150,000. you hit 27 wins in a row and you get the pot, no one hits it for the month, it rolls over...have the biggest streak for the month and win 50,000 (last months had 21) it would take too long to explain it all here, so go to the site.

its fun, seriously. i laid my streak on nebraska tonight because im an idiot.

Linky

group: huskerboard.com

password: bigten

dont have to do the group, do it on your own. its the best non-gambling-gambling ive ever seen.