One legged wrestler wins DI title

I was talking to guy at work about what advantage a guy with one leg may have. He said that he had actually seen the guy wrestle a few times and his upper body is just gigantic compared to who he wrestles. I have no idea what a leg weighs, but you would have to figure that weight is packed onto his upper body.

Regardless, it's a hell of an accomplishment.

I was talking to guy at work about what advantage a guy with one leg may have. He said that he had actually seen the guy wrestle a few times and his upper body is just gigantic compared to who he wrestles. I have no idea what a leg weighs, but you would have to figure that weight is packed onto his upper body.

Born with only one leg. Through the years he pushes himself to a point that he becomes an NCAA Champion. He builds a strong upper body and becomes a wrestler and wins a National Championship (even though he has to hop). This young man is driven and competitive and the company that hires him will have an incredibley good employee. Anybody who thinks he had an advantage should try getting around on one leg for a day.

T_O_B

Born with only one leg. Through the years he pushes himself to a point that he becomes an NCAA Champion. He builds a strong upper body and becomes a wrestler and wins a National Championship (even though he has to hop). This young man is driven and competitive and the company that hires him will have an incredibley good employee. Anybody who thinks he had an advantage should try getting around on one leg for a day.

T_O_B

He has already said he is going to be a motivational speaker. He was also a finalist for the Hodge Trophey which Jordan Burroughs won. He is a great story and a hell of a wrestler. When you think about how important balance and leverage are in wrestling his flexibility that helps him achieve those two attributes is amazing. I smell a movie.