2011 Schedule Wallpaper

huskeraddict, you should feel flattered that 1620 The Zone took your wallpaper, put their logo on it, and used it on the front page of their site right now.

http://www.1620thezone.com/

What is bad is if you click the picture, it takes you to another Husker message board besides this one. :lol:

I know...I've seen it on Huskers.com too. It's cool, just wish I could get some credit.

• 3 weeks later...

Sad part is you almost have to watermark the hell out of anything to get any credit.

I would contact them and say something about at least giving credit where credit is due and possibly removing their stamps. It's worked for me in the past but not everyone is so cooperative. I am sure you have figured that out already but its worth a shot.

Yeah, that's just it. There's no real way to put something on there that can't be easily erased or completely ruin the purpose of a wallpaper by watermarking it. Honestly, I don't mind it too much. It is what it is. I showed the Huskers.com page with it to my friends and dad and they think it's pretty cool that I did something good enough to get used by the athletic department, so I can live with that!

• 2 months later...

• 4 weeks later...