"The Catch" Poster? Where can I get one?

Greased

Hey guy's, for the longest time I have been looking for the miracle in Missouri, "The Catch" poster that Scott Frost and Matt Davison put out. I would love to have one and made many calls to find one. Does anyone have a extra? I'm willing to pay a fiar price for one of these. My Best Friend was down at the game and I would like to get this for him as a present.

Let me know fellers.....

Thanks,

Steve

if you live in the omaha area there is a store at oak view mall that sells tons of husker stuff. perhaps they have what you seek. sorry i cant remember what the store was called specifically. hope this helps.

Ah man your bringing back memories now! I used to hit that place a lot when I was still in Nebraska! That or West Roads but I have heard that mall pretty much ran down.

Yeah, Crossroads is off of 72nd and no more husker store. There is a good one at Oakview. Westroads is by Regency, Lawlors has a Nebraska/Creighton/UNO store there but the selection is weak.

Scott Frost's new bar is under construction "The Lettermen's Club" and it's at Village Point.