Suh vs. Ochocinco - Soccer Shootout

Seems that the NFL players are bored and looking for something fun to do. Enter Ochocinco's big mouth, probably writing checks his body can't cash:

Suh vs. Ochocinco -- on the soccer pitch

Ochocinco: @ndamukong_suh If we got into a fight at what point would you beg for mercy before i whooped your [expletive]?

Suh: HAHA NEVER, you don't want those problems!!!! RT @ochocinco If we got into a fight what point would you beg for mercy before i whooped ur..

Ochcocinco: @ndamukong_suh well we can get a hand held camera, fight, then put it on youtube of me beating you to a pulp

Suh: HA @ochocinco you couldn't beat me in soccer, let alone a fight.

Ochocinco: @ndamukong_suh Me and you on any ice rink and go at it Hockey fight style, everything goes until somebody hits the ground

Suh: @ochocinco bro I saw ur weak attempt at soccer..how bout we settle this w/ a shootout on the soccer field in #NYC @ #NFLDraft?#dontbescared

Ochocinco: @ndamukong_suh my attempt at soccer was awesome, we can have a shootout whenever you are ready, i will be the goalie also

Suh: That's a bet and I'll play goalie too!!! RT @ochocinco my attempt at soccer was awesome, we can have a shootout whenever you are ready...

I would love to see a boxing match between the two, if only because in Suh's one necessary punch he'd bust Ochocinco's jaw and he wouldn't be flapping it for a month, but a soccer duel is physically much safer for the brash wideout.

Suh may outweigh Ochocinco 2:1, but my money is on Suh. No question in my mind.

Ochocinco is pretty nimble for his size. But Suh would drill the ball right through him. Leave a 10 inch hole in his chest.

Well that wouldn't really be a surprise considering they stopped the game for 30 minutes to repair the upright Suh hit on his PAT attempt... :LOLtartar

joke right?

Ochocinco is pretty nimble for his size. But Suh would drill the ball right through him. Leave a 10 inch hole in his chest.

Well that wouldn't really be a surprise considering they stopped the game for 30 minutes to repair the upright Suh hit on his PAT attempt... :LOLtartar

joke right?

Yes, and a poor one at that. Hence the :LOLtartar