Mike Smith Gone

lol, welcome to last year....

Wellllll I say well I say......I have been hornswaggled!!!!!A certain Illustrated magazine put it in their facebook feed today.......Guess I will stick to drinking beer. MODS for the love of God please delete!!!!!

LOL! It's all good.

My link

They lost someone according to the link. But you have to have premium content. I made the mistake of goggling it and not fulling reading they first thing that popped up....rookie mistake!!!!

haha, good laugh! I was like WTF, mike graduated last year, but i will read it. The second sentence in, it says 100 degree day..... No way in hell Lincoln is up to 100 yet. THats when i looked for the date.... "by Bill Pollock on August 12, 2010".

Its all good, go back to drinking.

• Fire 1

haha, good laugh! I was like WTF, mike graduated last year, but i will read it. The second sentence in, it says 100 degree day..... No way in hell Lincoln is up to 100 yet. THats when i looked for the date.... "by Bill Pollock on August 12, 2010".

Its all good, go back to drinking.

Not the original link, the facebook one for those pay-site guys!!!

This actually reminds me of a recent update of sorts on Mike Smith. Every year, Don Banks of SI.com makes a "Wes Welker" watchlist, highlighting some lower-grade prospects that could emerge, as Welker did as a UDFA, and become impact players in the NFL. He hit it pretty good in '09 with Julian Edelman, college QB-turned-receiver and Welker's mini-me in New England. This year, Mike Smith made the list as a versatile lineman.

2011 Wes Welker Watchlist

Mike Smith, OT, Nebraska

One surefire way to drop off the NFL's radar screen in terms of the draft? Just miss your entire senior season with a broken leg suffered in mid-August, as Smith had the misfortune of doing. But Smith started 26 games at left tackle as a sophomore and junior, and a surprisingly strong showing in the East-West Shrine Game jump-started his draft prospects. Though he didn't make the combine, he ran an impressive 5.09 in the 40 at the Cornhuskers pro day. At 6-5½ and 290 pounds, he has the frame NFL scouts seek at tackle. Smith also has experience playing guard and center, and his blend of versatility and athleticism could prompt a team to invest a late-round pick on him.