Zone coverage is going to be huge if it works like they say it's supposed to. I know there are a lot of times where you might not get to the QB and he if has all day to pass, the zones just completely disintegrate, which is why I play a lot of man on the current game.

I'll be interested in seeing how the players' momentum works when making tackles and what not. Maybe it'll lower the number of those ridiculous plays where the running back breaks 14 tackles and scores from 95 yards out.

I said in another thread that I hope they tweek the recruiting in 2012. The recruting in 2011 was sometimes impossible, especially when going after a player that Texas or Alabama offered as well, those two teams seem the kill it every year no matter if you spend all your time on the same players.

I also hope they change the play of the middle linebacker, there is no way a MLB would knock down 3-4 passes in a game.

I said in another thread that I hope they tweek the recruiting in 2012. The recruting in 2011 was sometimes impossible, especially when going after a player that Texas or Alabama offered as well, those two teams seem the kill it every year no matter if you spend all your time on the same players.

I also hope they change the play of the middle linebacker, there is no way a MLB would knock down 3-4 10-12 passes in a game.

Fixed it for you

I also hope they change the play of the middle linebacker, there is no way a MLB would knock down 3-4 10-12 passes in a game.

Fixed it for you

:lol: Yeah no joke. And, the hit stick is hard to control sometimes.