Suh's Chrysler commercial

He sold out.

I think you're joking here.

If you're not, though, I'm going to find you and slap you.

C'mon.....even Steven Tyler never did a car commercial.

and he lives in the motor city...so it would be a slap to not do it.

also suh, do a porshe, ferrari, jag, lambo, pagani, hell even an alpha ramero commercial before chrysler.

What's next? Suh a judge on Idol? Doing commercials for Ivory soap? Kurt Cobain is rolling in his grave right now.

You can't be serious. Do you rag on Jordan, Tiger, Kobe, Petyon, LeBron, etc, etc, etc. for doing endorsements? They make so much money via endorsements that it isn't even funny. I just read an article the other day that stated that Jordan makes $179,000 a day through endorsements without doing a damn thing.

Give me a break. Suh is a star in the NFL and he's a hot commodity. He'd be a fool not to cash in on his marketability, and you'd be a fool to say you wouldn't do the same.

What's next? Suh a judge on Idol? Doing commercials for Ivory soap? Kurt Cobain is rolling in his grave right now.

You can't be serious. Do you rag on Jordan, Tiger, Kobe, Petyon, LeBron, etc, etc, etc. for doing endorsements? They make so much money via endorsements that it isn't even funny. I just read an article the other day that stated that Jordan makes $179,000 a day through endorsements without doing a damn thing.

Give me a break. Suh is a star in the NFL and he's a hot commodity. He'd be a fool not to cash in on his marketability, and you'd be a fool to say you wouldn't do the same.

Agree 100%. His career could end next year if he got injured. You have to make the money while you can. But those are some ugly-ass cars though.... Chrysler owners don't hate me :)

:yeah