Texas Tech Game Thread

Blame that one on the DT for not falling on the ball!! Oh well game over...what can ya do??!!! Our team fought with HEART! Eventhough we lost our team is getting there! Good Game Nebraska! You fought your asses off! :clap

You can say that again, we came back from 21-0 and they only won on a last second TD. I'm more than happy with this game. 31 offensive points? Just fine with me.

Yeah...great showing against a very high-powered offense.

Blackshirts are awesome...Offense looking like it's got some spark...playing with heart and determination.

There are plenty of positives to be had in this game, despite the loss.

Good job Huskers...keep those heads up!

IRISH!

GBR!

Blame that one on the DT for not falling on the ball!!  Oh well game over...what can ya do??!!!  Our team fought with HEART!  Eventhough we lost our team is getting there!  Good Game Nebraska!  You fought your asses off!  :clap

You can say that again, we came back from 21-0 and they only won on a last second TD. I'm more than happy with this game. 31 offensive points? Just fine with me.

Plenty to be proud of. :thumbs

Texas Tech deserved to win this game. We allowed them to stay in the game by turning it over to many times. Plus they had luck on their side on that last touchdown score. Anyone who thinks that last catch was nothing more then luck is a fool.

I just wish Lekevin wasn't an idiot and just laid down on the ball and didn't try to return it.

What an exciting game. Holy crap! From the end of the 2nd quarter my heart was thumping.

Le Kevin Smith.

WHAT THE F@$%^@$^@#%&^@^!@#^!@##$^!#$^!#!#%^@#%^!#%^!#$^@#$^ WERE YOU THINKING?! We had the game, and he lost it for us.

It was a dang good game. And shows that our offense can score. But really, SOO many penalties, SOO many turnovers did not help us at all either.

Was such a rollercoast ride, I don't know what I'm feeling right now but... we had the W and Smith turned it into an L. That is some huge disappointment.