Texas Tech Game Thread

You must be one of the self-proclaimed greatest, classiest fans in America, huh

Take your own advice, you so called "self proclaimed greatest fan" :rollin:rollin

I never have put that moniker on myself, personally, its a condescending statement. Im just an honest guy who looks at things objectively.

But I guess if I were someone else, I would drop homophobic bombs on people, or bring airhorns to HS football games, and consider that classy.

I never have put that moniker on myself, personally, its a condescending statement.  Im just an honest guy who looks at things objectively.

You wouldn't know what objectively is if it slapped you in the face. Thanks for proving to the board you are a Sooner fan and not a Husker fan. Seems you like them Stoop boys every time they are mentioned. You aint still pissed we beat the crap out of your team in 2001 are ya.Or is it more of us kicking a field goal at the end of the game last year and not giving your beloved sooners a 30 point win :clap

I like the direction of where our Huskers are headed.

Which is where??? The D is a little better than last year, as are the special teams, but thats not saying much. The O is worse, and ya'll cant blame that one on Joe Dailey, as Taylor isnt much better than Joe.

This team is 2 plays away from being 2-3 right now :wtf

They have shown tremendous heart and played very hard, but they are not close to being a top team, unfortunately.

Isn't much better than Joe? I've defended you multiple times, former, for giving the players and team their due when they deserved it. I'm done, that was the dumbest most ignorant comment I've heard and that includes Benard. You're as bad as he is from where I stand.

Which is where??? The D is a little better than last year, as are the special teams, but thats not saying much. The O is worse, and ya'll cant blame that one on Joe Dailey, as Taylor isnt much better than Joe.

They have shown tremendous heart and played very hard, but they are not close to being a top team, unfortunately.

Isn't much better than Joe? I've defended you multiple times, former, for giving the players and team their due when they deserved it. I'm done, that was the dumbest most ignorant comment I've heard and that includes Benard. You're as bad as he is from where I stand.

Thanks, pal :thumbs

If you compare numbers, they are pretty similar.

Thanks, pal :thumbs

If you compare numbers, they are pretty similar.

Could Joe have done what we did today? Could he have had that 7/7 drive to make it a game again?

If you compare numbers, they are pretty similar

The only stat that matters is this to fans (thru 5 games) :

Zac Taylor: 6 interceptions, 2 fumbles (2 lost)

Joe Dailey: 12 interceptions, 5 fumbles (1 lost)

And this one:

Zac Taylor: 4-1

Joe Dailey: 3-2

And that was Joe Dailey behind a better offensive line

Could Joe have done what we did today? Could he have had that 7/7 drive to make it a game again?

I have no idea, there is no way to tell. All I can say is that neither performed the way you would hope in this offense, and that if you look at the numbers, one is not significantly better than the other, or do you disagree?

Could Joe have done what we did today?  Could he have had that 7/7 drive to make it a game again?

I have no idea, there is no way to tell. All I can say is that neither performed the way you would hope in this offense, and that if you look at the numbers, one is not significantly better than the other, or do you disagree?

You're kidding right? :blink:

You see no difference between 70-10 and 34-31? AND coming back to almost win it all after being down 21-0 early.

You need to change your name to Mr.Ed, because you are surely a horse that walks around with blinders on. :o

There's no comparison between Dailey and Taylor. Taylor is much better...hands down. :worship

Oh, and here is another stat

Zac Taylor: 96 of 179 for 1032 yards and 6 interceptions

Joe Dailey: 78 of 152 for 932 yards and 12 interceptions

Completion percentage:

Zac Taylor: 53.5%

Joe Dailey: 51%

Interception to pass ratio:

Zac Taylor: 1 interception every 30 passes

Joe Dailey: 1 interception ever 12.5 passes

Keep'em coming Former