Nebraska Women play Fresno State in NCAA Regional

I actually think this is a winable regional. Stanford isn't necessarily the Stanford of old.

Now the potential super-regional matchup against Alabama is an entirely different story.

GBR!

Any TV coverage for the tourney?

I actually think this is a winable regional. Stanford isn't necessarily the Stanford of old.

Now the potential super-regional matchup against Alabama is an entirely different story.

GBR!

The Ladies beat Stanford 3-2 early this season in a tourney in Arizona. The Fresno game will be tough. And as you said the Bama things would be a small mountain, but this team has knocked off Florida so who knows.

GBR!

The Ladies beat Stanford 3-2 early this season in a tourney in Arizona. The Fresno game will be tough. And as you said the Bama things would be a small mountain, but this team has knocked off Florida so who knows.

That's right. I'd forgotten they'd already beat Stanford. Thanks for that!

I'll be rooting for the Huskers of course, in the event they make the super regionals, but I really admire the Alabama softball team. This is mostly due to how cool the coach is.

Ninth inning was scoreless. Fresno State scores on an error in the top of the 10th inning. Nebraska coming to bat. Hagemann had given up only one hit prior to the 10th inning when the run was scored on what was ruled a hit and then followed up by a throwing error that resulted in the run. Need to score to keep this going.

Nebraska leading 11-0 going into the bottom of the third. Hopefully we will mercy rule them because if we win this we will be playing Fresno State again tonight. If we win that one we will have to win two against Stanford tomorrow to win the regional.