Still no respect!

Redman

ESPN news analyst Lou Holtz, just commented on how over rated TTech must be because of how they almost got beat by Nebraska. No comments were made on how Nebraska must be better than what they (ESPN) originally thought. It seems that if we would have won, they would said that TTech simply was awful.

ESPN news analyst Lou Holtz, just commented on how over rated TTech must be because of how they almost got beat by Nebraska. No comments were made on how Nebraska must be better than what they (ESPN) originally thought. It seems that if we would have won, they would said that TTech simply was awful.

They are not the only ones who would have thought Tech was overrated. Someone else on this board (who we all despise) would have said the same thing.

These EPSN momos (or homos) have been Husker bashers for years. I remember back when they played against Steve Spurrier's Fun-n-Gun they didn't give our ground offense a chance in hell.

They were doing some serious "sucking up" when the final was 62-24, Huskers.

Lou is a dick, that's a given.

BTW, where the heck is Trev now? :blink:

BTW, where the heck is Trev now?

No question Lou is an a$$hat.

Trev quit/got fired. He had some disagreement with the ESPN folks and they tried to work things out over the phone on a Sat. about 3 wks. ago and he said he wouldn't be there for work, so they said he wouldn't work there anymore. Not sure what the disagreement was about, but the stuff I've read makes me think he and his family are comfortable with their decision.

Trev quit/got fired. He had some disagreement with the ESPN folks and they tried to work things out over the phone on a Sat. about 3 wks. ago and he said he wouldn't be there for work, so they said he wouldn't work there anymore. Not sure what the disagreement was about, but the stuff I've read makes me think he and his family are comfortable with their decision.

Speaking of that..Desmon Howard was on Thursday night with Mark May. I didn't think ESPN could hire anyone worse but they did! Howard was dumber then a box of rocks!

Speaking of that..Desmon Howard was on Thursday night with Mark May. I didn't think ESPN could hire anyone worse but they did! Howard was dumber then a box of rocks!

Howard was on College Gameday this morning, and I agree: DUmber than a bag of Hammers.... :dumdum