NU-Washington set for 2:30 on ABC

Question: I live in Kansas will I still get to see all the Nebraska games or will they play the sh**ty Big 12 games?

For the Washington game, if your local ABC won't have the the NU/Washington game, it will be on ESPN, it's that way for all B1G games that are on ABC.

If your cable/satellite provider has ESPN, ESPN2, BTN, and VERSUS for the Wyoming game (Wyoming is a road game, so the Mountain West TV package applies), you will be set. If not, check with your provider to see if they are in a different programming package. For example with Dish Network, within the Big 10 footprint, BTN is included in most programming packages, outside of the Big 10 footprint, it's only available in the sports pack.

Hey guys. What's the best way to travel on the road down there. UW guy here and pretty stoked to visit Lincoln. Would you guys recommend flying straight into Lincoln versus Omaha? Would it be possible to make it for the weekend without a car if I fly into Lincoln? Just trying to figure out the most cost effective way to get there. Met a bunch of good Nebraska fans in Seattle last year and at the Holiday bowl. They pretty much convinced me I need to make this trip.

Hey guys. What's the best way to travel on the road down there. UW guy here and pretty stoked to visit Lincoln. Would you guys recommend flying straight into Lincoln versus Omaha? Would it be possible to make it for the weekend without a car if I fly into Lincoln? Just trying to figure out the most cost effective way to get there. Met a bunch of good Nebraska fans in Seattle last year and at the Holiday bowl. They pretty much convinced me I need to make this trip.

Fly to Omaha, it will be cheapier. Then drive a rental a car to Lincoln for a couple of days, and try and find a hotel just outside of downtown.

Welcome to the board!

If you're going to fly down, you should check prices into Omaha. They are likely cheaper. From there you would have to rent a car, so factor that in. It's over 60 miles from the Omaha airport to downtown Lincoln.

If you fly straight to Lincoln you can catch a cab downtown, or your hotel may have a van service. I would suggest staying downtown at either the Holiday Inn (9th & O Street), the Embassy Suites (10th & P) or the Cornhusker (13th & L). All are easy walking distance to the stadium. If you stay anywhere else you're probably going to want to have a car.

There are several good restaurants downtown, so if you need advice let us know and we'll fill you in.

There are some quality hotels on the western edge of Omaha that would be worth looking into. It's a nice easy drive from there into Lincoln, maybe about 40 minutes. Parking might be a bitch, but you should be okay if you leave early enough (i.e., 8:00 a.m.) and party downtown pre-game. Plan on drowning your sorrows after the game at one of the local watering holes, as I-80 East gets jammed up for a few hours after the game.

Most importantly: Welcome to the board, and if you make the trip, welcome to our lovely state! Nebraska is the good life!