Shopping for a sprint smartphone

I'm going to come out of the dark ages and finally get a legitimate smart phone. I have sprint, and I'm wondering which phone to buy. I'm pretty set on one with droid operating system, but I haven't made my decision final yet. If you have any reviews, opinions, horror stories, etc, let me know, I want this to be the last phone I buy for a long time. Thanks in advance!

If you have sprint, the Evo is definitely your best route... if it's in your price range. It's by far, their most prized smart phone - 4g, big screen, 8mp camera, HDMI port, mobile hotspot capabilities, front video camera for video chats, flash capability (as all android's have), mp3, emails, online, apps, video... It pretty much does it all.

As a Droid X owner, I can guarantee you that you will LOVE your new smart phone and will never go back to the old mobile dinosaurs we once considered to be the ideal mobile phone!

Here's CNET's review - http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/htc-evo-4g-review

If you have sprint, the Evo is definitely your best route... if it's in your price range. It's by far, their most prized smart phone - 4g, big screen, 8mp camera, HDMI port, mobile hotspot capabilities, front video camera for video chats, flash capability (as all android's have), mp3, emails, online, apps, video... It pretty much does it all.

As a Droid X owner, I can guarantee you that you will LOVE your new smart phone and will never go back to the old mobile dinosaurs we once considered to be the ideal mobile phone!

Here's CNET's review - http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/htc-evo-4g-review

That's at the top of my list right now. If I don't get the $300 rebate, it may be out of price range though. Thanks for the review :thumbs

Yeah I don't think I'm eligible for the rebate since I just upgraded about a month ago, but I'm updating my plan, so I'm not sure. Not counting on it though. I'll probably just have to cowboy up and pay the $450

Yeah I have no idea to be honest. I know I was able to get an early upgrade when my family switched from Alltel to Verizon a couple of years ago and I had just gotten a new phone a year before that switch. I'd just call and ask.