Athlon's 2011 Pre-Season All-Big Ten Team

Martinez or Burkhead might have a shot at getting on the offensive team. I'm more worried about the lack of potential on the offensive line.

Lack of potential? Seriously? Sure, they're young.....but no potential?

I think barring injury Tmart/Rex easily get in this year as they're both money. With our defense shutting down the Big10 offenses we'll have lots & lots of chances to learn Beck's system this year and should progress in a somewhat linear fashion. Having Carnes and three greased lightning freshmen rbs backing them up helps boatloads too.

Heh, sorry Hercules.....the kool-aid is overwhelming me. :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

I think there's a lack of potential for the offensive line to very good this year. We have some potential down the road, but I think our potential for this year looks no different than the past few seasons.

Yeah, I should have known that's what you meant. Sorry....

I still think Barney's job might be a LOT easier under Beck though. Just speculation with zero proof of course. We'll see my friend but don't be too shocked if things improve in a substantial way.

Martinez or Burkhead might have a shot at getting on the offensive team. I'm more worried about the lack of potential on the offensive line.

Lack of potential? Seriously? Sure, they're young.....but no potential?

I think barring injury Tmart/Rex easily get in this year as they're both money. With our defense shutting down the Big10 offenses we'll have lots & lots of chances to learn Beck's system this year and should progress in a somewhat linear fashion. Having Carnes and three greased lightning freshmen rbs backing them up helps boatloads too.

Heh, sorry Hercules.....the kool-aid is overwhelming me. :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

I think there's a lack of potential for the offensive line to very good this year. We have some potential down the road, but I think our potential for this year looks no different than the past few seasons.

Yeah, I should have known that's what you meant. Sorry....

I still think Barney's job might be a LOT easier under Beck though. Just speculation with zero proof of course. We'll see my friend but don't be too shocked if things improve in a substantial way.

I also think Beck might have an offensive style more suitable to what Barney knows better as well (maybe).

I'd take Persa over Robinson any day.

I wouldn't... Robinson can do it all and it's that simple.

forget both of 'em...

Vandenburg, he's the real deal

Well, of course. Vandenburg runs circles around Tmart/Robinson and makes Joe Namath in his prime look like a Pop Warner kid throwing the ball.