Cool Big Ten Stadium Chants

CO_hawk

Both those last two are less than flattering. I hate when people cant respect each other. I mean come on, yes I want Iowa to win but not at the cost of giving up my self respect, or to the point it reflects badly on the Hawks. I have always hated that about B10 ball, fans get so drunk and wound up and that's never a good combo. I like to banter back an fourth, but almost full beer cans at some idiots head? Not cool. The way I grew up, some of those Penn Staters would have ended up in the hospital if not dead, and thats just stupid. Wonder what kind of crap a death would bring down on the conf??

Both those last two are less than flattering. I hate when people cant respect each other. I mean come on, yes I want Iowa to win but not at the cost of giving up my self respect, or to the point it reflects badly on the Hawks. I have always hated that about B10 ball, fans get so drunk and wound up and that's never a good combo. I like to banter back an fourth, but almost full beer cans at some idiots head? Not cool.

It is unfortunate, I don't do these things, but as a new member to the Big Ten Nebraska fans deserve to know.

Both those last two are less than flattering. I hate when people cant respect each other. I mean come on, yes I want Iowa to win but not at the cost of giving up my self respect, or to the point it reflects badly on the Hawks. I have always hated that about B10 ball, fans get so drunk and wound up and that's never a good combo. I like to banter back an fourth, but almost full beer cans at some idiots head? Not cool.

It is unfortunate, I don't do these things, but as a new member to the Big Ten Nebraska fans deserve to know.

I agree, they need to see the bad side of their new conf, I will say most of it is students and students friends. Not the avg fan. I try and avoid those areas, but if I was in one, I dont care who's who, I am going to get involved.

Again I say it's dumb. You get drunk, throw an almost full can of beer, hit a kid wrong, he dies, you just spent 100,000 on an education that wont mean cr@p when Bubba is cramming it to you.

I really wish they would bring back chief Illiniwek, that was pretty cool. Wisconsin and Penn st. student sections are definitely the best tons more on them if any cares to see more.

Yes he was pretty good. I also think OH marching band, spelling it out is pretty impressive. I never understood why Native americans would take offense to having their culture, or what ever, being brought front and center.

Both those last two are less than flattering. I hate when people cant respect each other. I mean come on, yes I want Iowa to win but not at the cost of giving up my self respect, or to the point it reflects badly on the Hawks. I have always hated that about B10 ball, fans get so drunk and wound up and that's never a good combo. I like to banter back an fourth, but almost full beer cans at some idiots head? Not cool. The way I grew up, some of those Penn Staters would have ended up in the hospital if not dead, and thats just stupid. Wonder what kind of crap a death would bring down on the conf??

I deleted those if someone wants to see that, they can look it up on their own. Shouldn't have posted them.