Funny blurb on Rivals about Wyoming

I'm way off base apparently because I liked the look of these as well. I'd never want NU to get rid of their traditional (or close to traditional anyway) look, but I think think WYO and OSU have some pretty sweet looks at their disposal

I think they're really cool, too. chuckleshuffle

Edit: Arizona State, WHY?! Think of the children!

Also, as usual, Colorado is rolling out with YET ANOTHER uniform change, though I like the plain black/white jersey (herp) and even though Baylor had some of the most legit uniforms in the Big 12 they decided to add weird stripes to their pants (derp).

I guess I may be in the minority but I think the brown helmets look better than the white. But I'm also ignorant of any traditional value the white helmets may hold for Wyoming fans. The WYO thing is a little week.

Glenn, no reason to get defensive and attack our "unoriginal" colors. "Crimson/Cream" is still a lot easier to work with than Brown/Yellow.

ASU isn't terrible. They've had their previous logo for a while, this new one will just take some getting used to.

I guess I may be in the minority but I think the brown helmets look better than the white. But I'm also ignorant of any traditional value the white helmets may hold for Wyoming fans. The WYO thing is a little week.

Glenn, no reason to get defensive and attack our "unoriginal" colors. "Crimson/Cream" is still a lot easier to work with than Brown/Yellow.

ASU isn't terrible. They've had their previous logo for a while, this new one will just take some getting used to.

Did any body notice that was a Wisconsin picture I posted

Yes, and I didn't care enough to comment. Pretty much the only way to have an original color scheme is to come up with a hideous combination. See Virginia Tech. Or Wyoming. No thanks.

Yes, and I didn't care enough to comment. Pretty much the only way to have an original color scheme is to come up with a hideous combination. See Virginia Tech. Or Wyoming. No thanks.

Yeah, I'll let it go, and i didn't mean to attack Nebraska's colors. I'll be rooting you guy's on in every game but one. Thanks for the boost in ticket sales. See you in September.