B10's Countermove?

Creed

Ok, so rumors are nothing more than rumors. Sure we can all sit here all day and discuss which teams should get invited and why this and who that, etc. My question for everyone though is slightly different and completely sincere. Why does it seem like the B1G is not interested in expansion? Are they truely happy with where we are and do not see the need to make a move for only the sake of making a move? The "better" or "more attractive" schools remaining on the board seem to be disappearing, so why wouldn't the B1G make an attempt to sway them over here before the other conferences have a chance? Is the B1G just that selective? Just curious, because all of these rumors floating around really don't mention the B1G as being a key player (unless and only unless Notre Dame is involved). The rumors and articles talk about how "hungry" the PAC-12, ACC, and SEC are, while the silent B1G isn't even mentioned. Just interested in feedback.

Ok, so rumors are nothing more than rumors. Sure we can all sit here all day and discuss which teams should get invited and why this and who that, etc. My question for everyone though is slightly different and completely sincere. Why does it seem like the B1G is not interested in expansion? Are they truely happy with where we are and do not see the need to make a move for only the sake of making a move? The "better" or "more attractive" schools remaining on the board seem to be disappearing, so why wouldn't the B1G make an attempt to sway them over here before the other conferences have a chance? Is the B1G just that selective? Just curious, because all of these rumors floating around really don't mention the B1G as being a key player (unless and only unless Notre Dame is involved). The rumors and articles talk about how "hungry" the PAC-12, ACC, and SEC are, while the silent B1G isn't even mentioned. Just interested in feedback.

On one hand I would like to believe that the B1G is just being very selective and waiting for ND then X. On the other hand, I worry about the B1G being labled as behind the times again just like prior to 2011 when it didn't have 12 teams, no CCG, very few night games and the season was over in mid-Nov.