Has anyone noticed?

I will give you that the 2nd facility you displayed looks pretty damn nice.

They don't use the Cook anymore. It is open for the students to use now. I've played football in there many a times.

Does that make it not count? I mean, the 2nd photo shows lacrosse players (boys and girls, for that matter), and on the opposite side of the field you can't see who it is but I doubt the lacrosse team is big enough for it to *only* be them, so I'm under the impression that regular students can use Michigan's 2nd field as well.

Michigan's lacrosse team is kind of a big deal for them... They recently upgraded their program to NCAA division 1. The lacrosse team splits time with other sanctioned sports, like football and soccer. It's not just open to the students to use.

That pic of the Michigan practice facility looks like a render sadly. I'd like to see a real picture. That being said, comparing tOSU, Michigan, Nebraska and maybe others in terms of facilities is ridiculous. They are all on fairly similar levels with some differences between based on historic location, etc.

http://sports.omaha.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/4/files/2011/07/prac1.jpg

Reminds me of Nebraska's fairly equal facility. Circle jerk commence?