As much as I'm excited about starting the B1G 10...

..season.

I've got butterflies and am amp'd up about getting payback on Washington. Not sure about you, but that pathetic display left a nasty taste in my mouth I have had to deal with ever since. I want some Huskie Ass laid out on Memorial Stadium turf..

I can't even get into the B1G season hype, the Wisconsin game, Ohio st and all the rest yet. I Washington. I want them beat thoroughly.

A few weeks ago I pulled that game up on the DVR and watched most of it. Man, it riled me up.

I expect a through ass beating. The Holladay Bowl was becasue the team didn't care to be there for many reasons. Granted it was thier fault for choking the CCG away, but I understand why it was hard for them to get fired up for that game. If anything it showed how much we regressed in the second half of the season. But because of that game and they way they acted, it won't be hard for them to get ready to whip them in our house.

But because of that game and they way they acted, it won't be hard for them to get ready to whip them in our house.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. In case anyone forgot, I've never seen such a classless display by an opposing team.

I know, I know.. You don't like it, don't let them beat the snot out of you..

But they were over the line with their taunting, rubbing it in and excessive celebration..

It reminded me alot of the alabama - Utah game years ago where Bama lost their chance to play for a National Championship game, came to their bowl game against someone they didn't want to play, a place they didn't want to be and got blown out..

And much like that game, Utah coaches and players pretended like they were playing for the national championship and whooping it up without even a single instance of "lets be honest here, our opponent isn't mentally in this game"..

Eh, whatever, maybe I'm just whining.. but I want the record set straight in a few weeks and my pund of huskie flesh.

..season.

I've got butterflies and am amp'd up about getting payback on Washington. Not sure about you, but that pathetic display left a nasty taste in my mouth I have had to deal with ever since. I want some Huskie Ass laid out on Memorial Stadium turf..

I can't even get into the B1G season hype, the Wisconsin game, Ohio st and all the rest yet. I Washington. I want them beat thoroughly.

A few weeks ago I pulled that game up on the DVR and watched most of it. Man, it riled me up.

Reading up on the Huskies, they seem to think that the bowl game was reality and last years beat down was make believe. NU needs to show that it wasn't. Only one game really scares me on the schedule and that is Wisc. In all other games, NU is better on paper. They don't play the game on paper, so lets get err done!!!

This may be one of the few gripes that I have with this coaching staff. We seem to lose focus in a few games. The 2009 and 2010 Iowa State Games, Washington 2010 part 2. and South Dakota State. The SDSU game was WAYYYY closer than most care to admit on here. This team also needs to learn how to pull out wins in close games. Virginia Tech 2008 and 2009, Texas Tech 2008, Texas 2009, Texas A&M 2010, and Oklahoma 2010. I know that the staff is addressing this and I have full confidence that this will get corrected, but chances are we will have at least one or two of these games in 2011. I hope that I am wrong...

But because of that game and they way they acted, it won't be hard for them to get ready to whip them in our house.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. In case anyone forgot, I've never seen such a classless display by an opposing team.

I know, I know.. You don't like it, don't let them beat the snot out of you..

But they were over the line with their taunting, rubbing it in and excessive celebration..

It reminded me alot of the alabama - Utah game years ago where Bama lost their chance to play for a National Championship game, came to their bowl game against someone they didn't want to play, a place they didn't want to be and got blown out..

And much like that game, Utah coaches and players pretended like they were playing for the national championship and whooping it up without even a single instance of "lets be honest here, our opponent isn't mentally in this game"..

Eh, whatever, maybe I'm just whining.. but I want the record set straight in a few weeks and my pund of huskie flesh.

The difference of course being Utah was undefeated and felt they were playing for a NC. There was a chance albeit an extremely small chance Utah was in fact playing for a NC.