Huskers on radio in OKC?

haymarket

If you're near a computer you can hear it from huskers.com. I'm not sure where around OKC you are located, but last year on the way home from the CCG we could pick up KFAB. You have to have a real radio (don't know what else to call it) though, a car radio doesn't catch the signal.

EDIT: I guess if you're in OKC you probably don't know what station KFAB is... it's 1110

The Oklahoma Cornhusker Club goes to Thunder Alley Pub... but last I knew it's not an actual bar nor sells anything and is more like a banquet hall so you won't find me there.

http://www.okhuskers.com/social.htm

However... if you go to an actual bar that will have the game (would have to have ATT or satellite) on the south side of OKC-Norman corridor I would join. But good luck since any bar can probably make more off OU fans; unless the place is run by a Husker fan.

I'm running into the same problem! The issue I have is that I have cox cable and they don't carry BTN!!! Odds are you won't be able to catch the game here unless you have access to a computer.

Do you just have cox basic cable? We have cox advanced and we have like 3 or 4 BTN channels. If you upgrade you'll get to watch Huskers all season.

I had done the same thing here with motorcycle racing. I found a place that had multiple rooms and asked if I could reserve just one room. All they want was that we atleast bought food while there since we were taking space. We had full control of the tv (volume wise).