Time to unleash the Dawgs on some Huskers

BroncoTed

I watched the games against EWU and Hawaii, as I am living in the Seattle area.

Against EWU, a FCS school, the Huskies were lucky to come out with a win--only a Trufant interception in the endzone saved the Huskies. The entire Husky team looked flat and price only threw for 102 yards.

Against Hawaii, a team Fresno will most likely beat in the WAC, UW won by a whole 8 points. Again, not very impressive.

UW is going to play a completely different team in Nebraska this week. The "Price" is wrong, B****!

LOL, are you sure you watched that game? Because it seems you forgot to mention how we basically spotted Hawaii 14 points when Price threw that pick-6 when we were about to go up 28-7, and how our punter gave them a last minute TD by literally kicking the ball straight into the ground. That game was nowhere near as close as the score suggests.

Eastern and Hawaii gave us problems because we have a poor pass defense. Thankfully for us, Martinez isn't exactly John Elway. When teams have been forced to run on us they have gotten absolutely nowhere. Hawaiis QB scorched Colorado for 150 rush yds, against us he gained a a whopping 15 yds. Football is about matchups, and both Easterns and Hawaiis offense are not a good match up for our D. Nebraskas, however, is built to play against our strengths. That's good news for Washington.

As for our offense. I will make a paypal bet with ANY forum member right now that you will not come close to containing us. Price has been nothing short of stellar thus far. When Sark finally opened up the playbook after that conservative garbage against Eastern, the kid thrived. Polk had over a hundred yds againts a Hawaii D that held Colorados 1300 yd rusher to 25 total yds. We have a receiving core as deep as they come, and considering your secondary has dropped off from last year, I have a hard time seeing how youre going to stop us. This talk of domination coming from your fan base is just ridiculous. The only reason Eastern and Hawaii stayed with us is because our D coordinator can't scheme against the run and shoot. So unless your entire offense is going to change by Saturday, be ready for a game.

How much did you lose DuB. Have another gloomy winter in Wash. Enjoy your grape juice.

T_O_B

G_B_R

I wonder if we will ever hear from BTed, UD od PuD again. I can't imagine anyone of them has the stones to come back and take their loss with grace. If you do happen to see this though boys I would just like to know if you washed your foot before you inserted it in your mouth. Good luck (you will need it) the rest of the year. As for your abilities as prognosticaters, well... frankly YOU STINK!

T_O_B

G>B>R

PS - Whats it like when both your pro and college favorites lose on the same weekend? Leave your shotgun at mommies.