Who will have the most rushing yards on Saturday?

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unless Martinez breaks off a few long runs I would expect Polk to have the most yardage for the simple fact that he's their only running threat, and they'll give him the ball 25 times. Nebraska has home-run threats in Martinez, Burkhead and Abdullah, if not Green & Heard as well.

Washington has a home run hitter that they still haven't figured out how to get the ball to, other than kick return(and we should really kick away from him come Saturday. UW has a 2 man return setup, kick it to the other guy). Jesse Callier, is who I'm talking about. He has big play ability, but Sark seems to try and get him the ball with questionable play calling. And also seems to think the Wildcat works, anymore. Other than that, he doesn't get too many carries.

All of which factored into my statement that Polk is their only running threat. ;)