Oklahoma game

tflynn

I know the weekend of the oklahoma game was suppose to be one of our biggest recruiting weekends. How many of the current visitors do u suspect won't be able to make it due to the early game. It would be very disappointing if many of those high profile atheletes don't get to experience a game type atmosphere especially one such as the oklahoma game would bring.

Here who is listed to come. I hope DeLaShaun Dean visits, but has postponed at least twice.

CB A.J. Wallace 6-1/195/4.40 :star:star:star:star

OL Butch Lewis 6-5/280/5.20 :star:star:star:star

OL J.B. Walton 6-3/270/5.20 :star:star:star:star

WR DeLaShaun Dean 6-4/190/4.60 :star:star:star:star

OL D.J. Jones 6-5/300/5.40 :star:star:star:star

DE Mike Smith 6-6.5/230/4.85 :star:star:star

DE Jerry Brown 6-4.5/258/5.43 :star:star:star

OL Perry Dorrestein 6-7/305/5.25 :star:star:star

WR Terrell Turner 6-0/175/4.60 :star:star:star

LB Ronnie Paulo 6-2/223/4.65 :star:star

LB James Poe 6-3/220/4.64 :star

OT Dustin Hensel 6-7/300/5.40 :star

Nate I know nobody will want to miss it, but it's hard to get these kids to fly in and make it to the game by 11. most of these kids have friday night games. i'm wondering if anybody has an idea of which of these kids will be able to make it and which won't. i would love for all of them to make it, but i just don't see that happening.

Here who is listed to come. I hope DeLaShaun Dean visits, but has postponed at least twice.

CB  A.J. Wallace          6-1/195/4.40          :star  :star  :star  :star

OL  Butch Lewis          6-5/280/5.20          :star  :star  :star  :star

OL  J.B. Walton            6-3/270/5.20          :star  :star  :star  :star

WR  DeLaShaun Dean  6-4/190/4.60          :star  :star  :star  :star 

OL  D.J. Jones            6-5/300/5.40          :star  :star  :star  :star

DE  Mike Smith            6-6.5/230/4.85      :star  :star  :star 

DE  Jerry Brown          6-4.5/258/5.43        :star  :star  :star

OL  Perry Dorrestein    6-7/305/5.25          :star  :star  :star 

WR  Terrell Turner        6-0/175/4.60          :star  :star  :star

LB  Ronnie Paulo          6-2/223/4.65          :star  :star

LB  James Poe              6-3/220/4.64          :star   

OT  Dustin Hensel        6-7/300/5.40          :star

A. J Wallace confirmed he would be at the game. He has a Thursday night game, so he will be leaving for Lincoln Friday afternoon.

Butch Lewis and Seth Jensen will both be at the game unofficially. His dad said that Seth was originally going to come on an official visit for the OU/NU game, but changed it to the following weekend so that Seth could spend the entire weekend hanging out with the players and working Butch Lewis.

Jerry Brown is driving up from St Louis with his entire family to check out the campus. So he's another confirmed visitor for that weekend.

D.J Jones also coming in for an unofficial visit should have no problem making it to the game.

Corey Young is trying to make it to the game, but the fact he has to work Saturday's is making it difficult to schedule a visit down to Lincoln. He said he's trying to ask for the day off and hopes to make it

Trea Pflueger is coming in for an unofficial visit as well with his family.

J. B Walton Will be flying out saturday morning and arriving in Omaha at 9am with A.J Wallace

Terrell Turner told me he has a bye week that weekend, so he shouldn't have any problems making it. He's also visiting with his parents.

Mike Smith said he had a Thursday night game, so he won't have any problems making it to the game that weekend

James Poe said that the NU/OU game is on the weekend of his final regular season game. The time hasn't been determined yet, but most likely, it will be a 6pm or 7 pm kickoff in his opinion. He is leaning more towards a 7m kickoff because of the fact it's the last regular season game. With a 6-2 record, his team is bound for the playoffs. The fact that he will be coming from Orland, Florida will make it that much more difficult to attend the game. Another prospect that is likely going to have to reschedule for a later date from the sounds of it.

Ron Paulo also has a Thursday night game, so making it to Nebraska he said shouldn't be a problem.

Anthony Houston has a Friday night game, and kickoff hasn't been determined, but with all Texas high school game, the majority of them have a 7pm kickoff. Another prospect likely being forced to reschedule due to the early morning kickoff.

Delashaun Dean who has a Friday night kickoff at 7:30 pm said he was planning on making the game. He mentioned his team is 0-6 on the season and his absence from the game shouldn't impact their season (yes, he was being sarcastic).

That's all i have for now. If anything changes, i will let you know

dedhoarse Hello, if dean, houston & poe do not come...I do not think it is a big loss. Dean wants the west coast & the west coast (ore) wants him, & poe knows of the log jam at lb, plus a few lb's are redshirting this year & will also be in the mix for the years to come, & houston he is only 6'0" with o.k. speed.

Yet, the rest that are coming, oh wow...I have been waiting for butch lewis to visit (6'6", 280, 4.85)...at first, I thought it would might be easy to sweep him away from CU, but he is not even interested CU...he is interested in ND, & getting him away from the media darling is going to be quite daunting; if not slightly impossible - since he loved the trip to ND.

the good news is that j. brown & t. turner (6'3", 180, 4.5) are coming with their families (brown likes blake, & I like our chances of getting turner - since UN is up against the meeker traditions of az, ia, gt, ks, & mn.

the ou weekend will give the las vegas lads a chance to verbel - paulo & smith, & along with mill. north's young.

t. pflueger 6'1", 175, 4.4 (similar in size & speed to defrand) (UN has shown him a lot of attention - I wonder if UN will offer him sometime after the weekend).

hensel tore his acl, this year, & has verbel to Utah as of a week ago.