Why we will beat Wisconsin

here's the deal. We're not very good. It's not this player vs. that player deal, but team vs. team. I don't know how good Wisconsin is, and this is why we might win, but it will take every last cosmic stroke of luck for us to win if Winscy truly is a #7 team. I tell you we are not an 8 and I have no idea what the "experts" are basing this off of.

It's not that we don't have talent, we have talent. But it's splintered and in a vacuum and not brought together very well. They really don't looked very well coached. Even Bo doesn't seem himself. Oddly complacent and quiet. I can see this entire game plan like the 2007 USC game(not saying this team is as good). Just playing not to lose and get embarrassed.

The only thing I can say has improved is Special Teams. That is it. I am looking forward to this game, but I am also realistic.

good assessment of where we are. something is wrong with Bo......maybe someone needs to kick him in the nuts to get the old Bo back, this new rendition is not to my liking so far.

ive never heard you say one positive thing on here, of course you would agree with this, drink some kool aid it tastes oh so good.

I think they should take care of Wyoming before we start talking about Wisconsin.

WE are not the team, we are fans. We have nothing to do how the team will play against Wyoming, we are just talking about a big game, let the coaches worry about keeping the PLAYERS focused....its a message board, to talk football, not a big deal.

????????????????????????????????????????????????? Calmly HF, calm.

T_O_B

G>B>R

here's the deal. We're not very good. It's not this player vs. that player deal, but team vs. team. I don't know how good Wisconsin is, and this is why we might win, but it will take every last cosmic stroke of luck for us to win if Winscy truly is a #7 team. I tell you we are not an 8 and I have no idea what the "experts" are basing this off of.

It's not that we don't have talent, we have talent. But it's splintered and in a vacuum and not brought together very well. They really don't looked very well coached. Even Bo doesn't seem himself. Oddly complacent and quiet. I can see this entire game plan like the 2007 USC game(not saying this team is as good). Just playing not to lose and get embarrassed.

The only thing I can say has improved is Special Teams. That is it. I am looking forward to this game, but I am also realistic.

good assessment of where we are. something is wrong with Bo......maybe someone needs to kick him in the nuts to get the old Bo back, this new rendition is not to my liking so far.

ive never heard you say one positive thing on here, of course you would agree with this, drink some kool aid it tastes oh so good.