Hey, call me crazy but it could happen. Granted I am getting way ahead of myself, but this is a message board after all. We have seen what a good offence they have, do any of you think Washington could have a decent shot at winning the Pack 12? If we win the BIG 10, and thats a big if, we can see them in the Rose Bowl. I for one sure don't want to see it happen. What do you think?

I'm going to put this at about a 5% chance of them winning the Pac-12. Stanford and Oregon are more complete teams with more profound playmakers. Washington is more than likely not going to beat either of those teams, let alone both. Furthermore, they're a middle of the group Pac-12 team and they face a problem many teams do - good offense, bad defense. They're probably going to lose at least four more games this season, and if someone finds a way to slow down Price and Polk then their defense is going to get torched.

I'm going to put this at about a 5% chance of them winning the Pac-12. Stanford and Oregon are more complete teams with more profound playmakers. Washington is more than likely not going to beat either of those teams, let alone both. Furthermore, they're a middle of the group Pac-12 team and they face a problem many teams do - good offense, bad defense. They're probably going to lose at least four more games this season, and if someone finds a way to slow down Price and Polk then their defense is going to get torched.

Very good points. The way the Big 10 is looking, any one of us is going to have our hands full come Rose Bowl time. I watched the Stanford game last night, now they are scary good and Oregon is still solid. The Rose Bowl might be tough on the BIG this year.