Would you support your old big 8 buddies.

Anything that makes the Big 10 better I'm all for. The question is do any of those teams coming into the Big 10 make this conference any better? That answer is no.

This was not very well thought out AT ALL. Missouri makes it better right away. Maybe not the others, but Missouri is better than almost half of the programs in the Big 10. Right now.

How so?

Anything that makes the Big 10 better I'm all for. The question is do any of those teams coming into the Big 10 make this conference any better? That answer is no.

This was not very well thought out AT ALL. Missouri makes it better right away. Maybe not the others, but Missouri is better than almost half of the programs in the Big 10. Right now.

Kansas basketball alone makes your argument invalid.

And if you really want to be picky, Kansas has been to a BCS bowl, whereas Missouri has not.

Mind you, I'm not saying Missouri would be bad for the Big 10--just that Missouri is not better than half the programs in the Big 10.

And if you really want to be picky, Kansas has been to a BCS bowl, whereas Missouri has not.

Mind you, I'm not saying Missouri would be bad for the Big 10--just that Missouri is not better than half the programs in the Big 10.

the mizzou better than half does seem crazy. the greatest advantage for mizzou is that it's state is big. however, people in kc and stl have pro sports to care about and there might be more kansas fans in kc than mizzou fans. also, mizzou does seem like a natural fit in the sec, but what do i know.

the mizzou better than half does seem crazy. the greatest advantage for mizzou is that it's state is big. however, people in kc and stl have pro sports to care about and there might be more kansas fans in kc than mizzou fans. also, mizzou does seem like a natural fit in the sec, but what do i know.

Missouri *was* a Southern state in the "War of Northern Aggression", as our southern states like to refer to it as. They've just as much 'southern' culture as they do 'northern'--a political ying and yang, if you will. They'll fit into either or, and I don't think Missouri will care, just so long as they get a home.

And since its being reported that the SEC is deciding between W. Virginia and Missouri for the 14th spot, I would think that Missouri will win that hands down.

So, in short, Missouri to the Big 10 may be a moot point soon enough. We shall see.