If we don't fix our Defense....

Taylor is fine when he is throwing to a stationary target or to a target with little angle. I also think he is ok throwing deep. That's because the deeper you go the less angle there is. He may underthrow due to armstrength but that's not necessarily a bad thing as WR's can adjust to that. Throw it and let the WR's run under it.

Taylor has trouble leading receivers, so hold your breath on crossing patterns, outs, flags and posts. Skinny posts, deep slants and fly patterns are ok.

It's like skeet vs trap (If I understand those 2 correctly....)

We know Taylor is bad at passing. But did he make any poor decisions today? It didn't look like it to me in the second half, didn't watch the first. I suspect that his decision making probably grades out pretty highly tonight and that's something encouraging to build on.

We throw a lot of low percentage balls when we do go into the air, so I am not *too* worried about his completion % yet because of all those shots we take. I am just worried about Taylor killing drives or committing turnovers when we are needing solid yardage or safe plays. I didn't see that tonight which is good.

For the most part his decisions were OK. There was a pretty bad one I believe in the second when he tried to thread the needle between three Wyoming defenders. Thankfully, they weren't fast enough to close the gap and intercept it, and the ball hit the turf.

His throwing itself is the issue more than the decisions. As another poster mentioned above, there was one drive in the second where he threw three bad passes to receivers who could have caught the ball had it been better thrown. I believe twice he threw poorly on slant routes and the third time it was really low.