i must be watching a different game

the coaches must be watching a different game. the one I am watching is where we quit running the ball, quit mixing the pass with the run, the one that was working that we abandoned... the one i am watching is where we quit giving the ball to burkhead and started relying 100% on the sh*ty arm of martinez..it must be me. surely Bo and company aren't this stupid! oh wait, maybe they are that stupid.

seriously, the first quarter was a great game plan and we ran from it like a building on fire. i dont get it and this offensive mess is largely on the coaches.

what an embarrassment..and i stand by all my comments from last week after watching horrible preseason play. that this is not a #8 team. we have taken a step backward maybe #20-25 tops...well,probably not. crap SDSU gave wisconsin a better game last week. Wisconsin isnt this good and wont beat an LSU, Florida, etc. we have taken 3 steps backward when i would not have expected it...