Official Freak Out Thread

You can mock the people complaining all you want, it doesn't change the glaring reality that something is not right with the trajectory of this team. Three years ago, would anyone really expect there would be these types of humiliating losses in year four?

I'm not trying to change the fact that we are not very good right now I am pointing out the fact that WE husker fans are prone to EPIC meltdowns on a level of SHAGGYBEVO!!!

You can mock the people complaining all you want, it doesn't change the glaring reality that something is not right with the trajectory of this team. Three years ago, would anyone really expect there would be these types of humiliating losses in year four?

I'm not trying to change the fact that we are not very good right now I am pointing out the fact that WE husker fans are prone to EPIC meltdowns on a level of SHAGGYBEVO!!!

Fine. I'll just be like typical KU fan. We suck goodnight. I mean really. we're Nebraska. We meltdown because our expectations are high. What is YOUR definition of Nebraska footbal cause this ain't it!