i watched the osu/michigan state game and can honestly say that even if our defense plays like they did at wisconsin, we will still beat either team by 21. when msu was going to try a field goal in the 3rd quarter to go up 10-0, the announcers said that would be an insurmountable lead for osu to come back from. michigan state looked terrible on offense and defense and osu didn't pass 120 yards of offense until the final drive.

i didn't claim "in-depth analysis", dipsh*t. i watch most of osu's games. braxton miller didn't throw much because he's not a great passer yet. also, when he did drop back, he had about 1.3 seconds to get a pass off before getting hit by the entire msu d-line. osu's (normally) vaunted o-line SUCKS this year. miller was constantly scrambling to avoid a sack. and our defense is as good as msu's, even last night's defense. so, go back to whining and crying and bitching and moaning. and bauserman (correct spelling due to my in-depth analysis) was throwing in a last ditch effort to score. if you watched the game, he underthrew two different receivers on the final drive by 10 yards. t-mart is a better passer than bauserman. the touchdown was a last second piece of luck for osu.

and bauserman didn't just come in during the 4th. he also started the game and played over half of it. osu's offense sucks. even with herron and posey back next week, they will still suck.

i didn't claim "in-depth analysis", dipsh*t. i watch most of osu's games. braxton miller didn't throw much because he's not a great passer yet. also, when he did drop back, he had about 1.3 seconds to get a pass off before getting hit by the entire msu d-line. osu's (normally) vaunted o-line SUCKS this year. miller was constantly scrambling to avoid a sack. and our defense is as good as msu's, even last night's defense. so, go back to whining and crying and bitching and moaning. and bauserman (correct spelling due to my in-depth analysis) was throwing in a last ditch effort to score. if you watched the game, he underthrew two different receivers on the final drive by 10 yards. t-mart is a better passer than bauserman. the touchdown was a last second piece of luck for osu.

and bauserman didn't just come in during the 4th. he also started the game and played over half of it. osu's offense sucks. even with herron and posey back next week, they will still suck.

Good stuff man. I gave you some links if you want to take a look. I would encourage you to look at who is #1 in total defense and who is #64. Have a great day.

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2011&rpt=IA_teamtotdef&site=org&div=IA&dest=O

09/02/11 vs. Youngstown State media-icon-tv.gif East Lansing, Mich. W, 28-6 09/10/11 vs. Florida Atlantic media-icon-tv.gif East Lansing, Mich. W, 44-0 09/17/11 at Notre Dame media-icon-tv.gif Notre Dame, Ind. L, 31-13 09/24/11 vs. Central Michigan media-icon-tv.gif East Lansing, Mich. W, 45-7 10/01/11 at Ohio State * media-icon-tv.gif Columbus, Ohio

W, 10-7

not saying our schedule is much more difficult, but......other than kinda notre dame and a big 10 offense that sucks....they haven't played much. i will say that their d-line is very good.

also...maybe you didn't notice but the post was about ohio state.

It's true that the Spartan offense has been off so far this year and I have no doubt it cost us the Notre Dame game. However, what's ailing the offense is all fixable, mostly O-line problems and Cousins' inexplicable tendency to miss throws that are normally easy for him. The O-line is already looking better and if Cousins had been in form they would have handled OSU easily. The lesson to take away from that game is that the offense was playing poorly and the D was still able to keep them in it. This could be a much different team by the time they come to Lincoln because the Spartans have loads of talent on offense.

Regarding the Badgers, there's no doubt they have been fielding great teams for some time now and that Wilson has added a new dimension. My bet, however, is that they will drop a game along the way just like the loss to MSU last year. There are only a couple of teams in the league that are real walk-overs and I won't be giving the conference trophy to Bucky just yet, nor would I assume that Nebraska has faced their last challenge in the conference.