Anyone visit Missou boards this week?

DaveH

Yeah I've checked a couple out on TigerBoard.com. All they talk about are our fans and how much they hate us, blah, blah. I sense an overall state of jealousy on this board because let's face it, we've been better than them for a long time and they can't stand it. Although, I did get a small kick out of the picture of the kid crying on tv during the '01 Colorado game, good humor.

I have checked out a couple. One message board I visited was the "The Football War Room". They really did not discuss football though. They mostly insulted Nebraska coaches, players, fans, and the state. There were a couple of NU fans that made posts on there. They were trying to actually make some points and debate a subject. They were met with juvenile remarks and attacks. So if you actually want to read or discuss the subject of football, I would look elsewhere.

i read a threat at one of the boards... i cant remember which one exactly... that they just went on and on about how nebraska fans always show them up wen they play in columbia... they just deal w/ it... dont even try to fill it w/ as much tiger fans as possible. sad just sad

I can't stand going to other message boards. I like it right here. Why go to some scummy dive when you can go to Cheers?

You ever go to a restarant you haven't been to in years but you hear a rumor that it is good again, only to find it still sucks. Yea, that's why. :)

Man. Anyone might want to stay away from tigerboard. Don't even mention you are associated in any way shape for form with the Huskers. You can't go over there even in a good natured way. They'll just pull a Leach on you and say you aren't sincere and pull out the tired "FUSKERS!!" The haters will tear you a new one, or at least try. Try being the operative word there. The board is mostly filled with "who do we hate this week".

Imagine this, they hate that we travel well. That cracks me up.

At least the Baylor folks were nice....

You're exactly right Dave, I just got done looking at tigerboard and all they do is bash us with unjustified comments. "Fuskers", "we don't have a good run defense because we haven't played a good running offense", where are Callahan's "amazing recruits", these people have no clue what is going in Lincoln. They've never had anything on us (except for their win in 03) and in a couple years we will return to dominance and leave everybody in the dust like we used to. These people have no good posts at all, nothing even worth talking about. Just a bunch of "bitch and moan"

Nebraska 38

Mizzou 24

You're exactly right Dave, I just got done looking at tigerboard and all they do is bash us with unjustified comments. "Fuskers", "we don't have a good run defense because we haven't played a good running offense", where are Callahan's "amazing recruits", these people have no clue what is going in Lincoln. They've never had anything on us (except for their win in 03) and in a couple years we will return to dominance and leave everybody in the dust like we used to. These people have no good posts at all, nothing even worth talking about. Just a bunch of "bitch and moan"

Nebraska 38

Mizzou 24

Kind of the impression I got. Whatever, Kitty Kats, hang your hat on that 03 game with that joke of a DC we had.