NU / tOSU

Hey all,

Welcome to the Big Ten.. I am very excited to have you guys in our beloved conference. I know you had a bad week at Wisconsin.. trust me, as a Buckeye fan I can relate. I am looking forward to the game this weekend even though we are just a shell of the team we used to be.

Your defense seems to a bit down this year.. but trust me its still better than our Offense which is downright woeful. Should be an interesting match up.

Hey all,

Welcome to the Big Ten.. I am very excited to have you guys in our beloved conference. I know you had a bad week at Wisconsin.. trust me, as a Buckeye fan I can relate. I am looking forward to the game this weekend even though we are just a shell of the team we used to be.

Your defense seems to a bit down this year.. but trust me its still better than our Offense which is downright woeful. Should be an interesting match up.

I'm looking forward to this game as well and the same can probably be said of our team.

Can your secondary catch passes that are thrown to them? I think you will be alright then.

It'll be a decent game I hope.

Seriously, that made laugh till I had tears in my eyes. Or....maybe those tears were left over from Saturday's debacle?

Based on how both teams have been playing, I wouldn't say a "decent" game but probably a very close one.

Can your secondary catch passes that are thrown to them? I think you will be alright then.

It'll be a decent game I hope.

Seriously, that made laugh till I had tears in my eyes. Or....maybe those tears were left over from Saturday's debacle?

Based on how both teams have been playing, I wouldn't say a "decent" game but probably a very close one.

Oh it put tears into my eyes for sure. Then again, the truth hurts sometimes.

REMEMBER THE JERSEY COLOR TAYLOR!

Sorry. Just had to say it.