If taylor does not throw a pass over 3 yards

I thought Wisconsin was dropping 8 in coverage. Which one was it? Honest question here.

They stacked the box early, but we backed them off a bit in the first quarter, when Taylor was having success. In the second quarter we didn't run the ball, and that's when they backed off even more, used a 3 man rush, and dropped 8 into a zone coverage. In the second half, they weren't really concerned with stopping our running game because they were up by 30 and were willing to let us burn the clock by running for 3-4 yards every play.

and the huskers run 55-60 running plays a game I can see this team winning 5-6 more games easily by controlling the clock and keeping the porous defense off the field.

They are averaging 45 rushing plays a game now. In a quick glance, I only noticed Georgia Tech, Army and Navy running more. I believe this offense will get stonewalled if they try to run anymore than they already are.

Might be able to get away with it against Ohio State because they have no offense.

and the huskers run 55-60 running plays a game I can see this team winning 5-6 more games easily by controlling the clock and keeping the porous defense off the field.

i hope to gawd you are not bo pelini or beck.

The best defense for a bad defense is an offense that keeps it off the field....I have done my best to control my sideline outbursts this season but.....oh ummm no I am not beck.