Day already starting off well

and there is a story on espn.com about how 'missouri is hoping for an invitation to the sec'. lul!!1! they are the ugly desperate girl waiting for their prom date.

Or like the ugly girl that would not take no for answer from me. I knew her for 3 days (met her at a party) and my damned midwestern hospitality damn near bit me in the ass. She was so desperate that she started saying things like she would do my laundry and pay part of my student loan payments. At the advice of my brother, I didn't walk away from that one, I went full stride ran my ass out of that creepy situation.

McDonough and Millen in the booth and Heather Cox on the sideline. Been set up for quite a while now with them doing the game.

BTW on Herbie and Musburger, how many times today did they bring up that there are 50+ freshman or sophomores on the Texas roster? What BCS team doesn't have 50 or so freshman or sophomores on the roster? You get 25 scholarships a year 25 x 2 = 50 + walkons.

Heck Nebraska has 30+ players that are either freshman or sophomores on the active depth chart right now.