Congrats Huskers

Excel

If there's any team I dislike more than OSU its Minnesota, destroy them. Use this bye to get tickets for every seat in TCF. I'll be rooting for the Huskers in that one too

:hookerhorns

What do you have against invalid children?

This

Damn, I had no idea they were up 6 on you guys in the series.

Yup, a testament to how good Minnesota used to be and how horribly bad Wisconsin has been through out history.

how did we not have a trophy/rivalry name with kansas?

oh, we went 91-23 against them.

Keeping in mind that most of my NU knowledge comes from espn and wiki....are any of your rivalries named or associated with trophies? I'd think Oklahoma would but I didn't see anything about it.

If there's any team I dislike more than OSU its Minnesota, destroy them. Use this bye to get tickets for every seat in TCF. I'll be rooting for the Huskers in that one too

This

Yup, a testament to how good Minnesota used to be and how horribly bad Wisconsin has been through out history.

Keeping in mind that most of my NU knowledge comes from espn and wiki....are any of your rivalries named or associated with trophies? I'd think Oklahoma would but I didn't see anything about it.

just good 'ole scumbag mizzou has a bell trophy thing.

This

Ok well hopefully the powers that be don't decide to invent a trophy for whatever rivalry games you develop in the next few years. The one they gave Michigan St. and Penn state is just awful. Talk about artificial tradition.

LGTrophyexplained.jpg

This

Ok well hopefully the powers that be don't decide to invent a trophy for whatever rivalry games you develop in the next few years. The one they gave Michigan St. and Penn state is just awful. Talk about artificial tradition.

that is a miscarriage of college football tradition. not as bad as the abortion that is known as the cy-hawk trophy. i hope husker-badgers do become a rivalry, one that rivals osu-mu.

respect.

I really hope we get to play the badgers again.

They probably were my favorite "old big 10" team, prior to this year.

I like that they don't like Ohio st too :P

Thats how I felt about Nebraska which is problematic. It's difficult to have a second team in a conference.