missouri visitors for saturday

dedhoarse Hello, I am amazed...I have been searching for sometime on the internet, & have talked with some individuals who I thought might be in the know, & I have found nothing in regards to UM's visitors for their game with UN.

To date, this is UM biggest game of the year - their stadium could-should be sold out, & their fans should be a loud & motley bunch, & in the end, they could beat UN, &...

UM does not have a single recruit coming in for this game...if this is true pinkel is abnormally slow-witted...

according to one source they have had 0 officials & a few unofficials...if this is true pinkel is truly asinine (out of their 8 verbels - 6 verbelled before their first game, & 2 are from columbia, mo, & 2 are ***)...

As for (the visiting team) UN, they will have freeman (of course), clayborn & j. brown are supposed to be there, & possibly mcneill, & maybe williams...

So, what does the scoreboard read for recruits:

2 verbels are coming to this game & are N, 1 high on UN, 1 high on Blake, & 1 watching UN a lot harder than he will be watching UM.

(whipping horse did not want to appear, today) Hello, that whipping did not take place that was posted above, yet (to me) this year is simply practice any way, because no one has a chance at dethroning USC - I would hate for us to be terrific this year & not have a chance at a title, like VT & TX - who may never be this good again, & who will come away with nothing.

Next year, more recruits from last years recruiting class will play greater roles, & recruits of this years class may stop in. Plus, UN will not lose a lot to graduation in #'s (ross, adams, smith & bullocks, & some other role players) - & thomas & muhammad may be granted an additional year of eligibility, & UN will return a lot in experience & knowledge of the WCO (especially from taylor) - so next year watch out.

A # of UN's opponents for next year will lose their signal caller - USC's leinhart, MU's smith, UT's young, A&M's mcneil, & CU's - which is a ton of experience lost & most of the teams refinding themselves with their new qb's - & I believe UN will have a year similar to OU's 2000 (under josh heipel) next year - mark it down & have faith & remember that this year is practice for everyone.

Not many targets will look at you when your coach is on the hot seat. There's rumours in Columbia that if Missouri falls to NU and fails to challange for the Big12 North division this year, Pinkle is out.

Well they sure should of been there watching because mizzou put on a clinic compared to callahan and blake.

(whipping horse did not want to appear, today) Hello, that whipping did not take place that was posted above, yet (to me) this year is simply practice any way, because no one has a chance at dethroning USC - I would hate for us to be terrific this year & not have a chance at a title, like VT & TX - who may never be this good again, & who will come away with nothing.

Next year, more recruits from last years recruiting class will play greater roles, & recruits of this years class may stop in. Plus, UN will not lose a lot to graduation in #'s (ross, adams, smith & bullocks, & some other role players) - & thomas & muhammad may be granted an additional year of eligibility, & UN will return a lot in experience & knowledge of the WCO (especially from taylor) - so next year watch out.

A # of UN's opponents for next year will lose their signal caller - USC's leinhart, MU's smith, UT's young, A&M's mcneil, & CU's - which is a ton of experience lost & most of the teams refinding themselves with their new qb's - & I believe UN will have a year similar to OU's 2000 (under josh heipel) next year - mark it down & have faith & remember that this year is practice for everyone.

texas and v tech are better then usc imo.

First off, i hope NU doesn't apply for another year of eligibility for C. Thomas.

Second thing i want to add is that Vince Young is a Junior this year and will be a senior next year and i just don't see him leaving early for the NFL.

dedhoarse Hello, I hope that your two points are wrong, because -

tx with young next year will easily be the front runner for the natl championship (yet, unlike leinhart I think he will skip his senior year, because of $ - he will be a 1st round pick or at worst 2nd - he will sit for 2 years & some nfl team will development his passing skill, to me he is less raw then aaron brooks was 1999 (va & n.o. saints), he is bigger can take a hit better, & like brooks a nfl team will develop him where a college team failed him - it is in his best interest to leave (tampa bay is still trying to iron out the errors in sims that 4 years of tx did to him).

thomas' returning is fine, because UN does not have any depth at ot, the players coming in this year so far are not ready for D1 football (jones) & there are not any good prospects to plug in from JUCO this year (none) - recruits from last year are really-truly og's - except for pasteur. I think murtha moves to lt & thomas if granted another yr will move to rt (in place of seppo) or play a lot as a #2 - My point is depth is important, especially at ot, & cally needs as much as he can get from his players & their knowledge of the wco, since the homemoon will completely (& I stress completely) be over next year.

dedhoarse Hello, just speculation, or maybe the sky is falling type of feeling, but what if the recruits who came to see UN play in mo's memorial stadium (freeman, mcneill, clayborn, brown, or whoever) came away with a real good feeling of UM, & its atmosphere & its future (which could come away with a B12 N title this year).

The reason that I bring it up is because of a rumor I have heard on another web site (& I do not like to retell rumors, but it has me a little worried) that mcneill liked what he saw out of UM, its environment & its possible future...could he be really thinking of visiting the UM environment, again?...I hope not, & I hope that it is just a silly ol' rumor, because I just could not handle the fact that UN lost twice on Sat - one the game, two on a recruit.

Go ahead, & give me a lot of these... :dis & make me feel better, please.

I hate rumors! :bang