Time to eat some crow!

Amen brother. I'm the first to admit I am one of the first to rag on our defense and qb play. QB play was pretty damn solid all night minus the pick before half and our defense finally came to play in the 2nd half. How much did Braxton's injury have to do w/it is up for discussion, but bottom line is this is the largest comeback W in Husker history and I'm damn proud of the way these young men responded. They could have packed it in like 99% of us did after it was 27-6, but no, they fought, clawed, and won this damn game. Do we still have major issues? Yes. But damn, what a comeback men!

This team should enjoy the victory but still realize that we have MAJOR issues to FIX!!! IOW, we shouldn't have been 21 down in order to need the comeback... Hopefully Pelini(s) get this moving in the right direction with some emotional momentum on his/their side. Bad luck (Miller injury) doesn't make us a better defense, just a lucky one.

OTOH, we finally found a QB who made our defense look good! (OK, not really a bright side.)

We DO have major problems to fix.

First on that list is the obvious, at least to me:

Last week's game made it clear OSU had trouble with blitzing defenses. VERY clear. So, why didn't we blitz until half through the 3rd? Seems like an obvious plan, but hell, I am just a fan.

Glad we won, though I don't believe we really earned it. Well, maybe, but just barely. That 2nd half was the Husker team I think we have all wanted to see. Now, if they can do the same for FOUR quarters . . .

I'll get it started...

Pretty much lost most hope in that first half. Asked for Carnes if they got up by any more than 21. Taylor looked SOLID. Great game.

Hm, crow tastes pretty good after all...

I'm not gonna lie....BECK called a solid game and Martinez played solid. AMEN!!!! GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill bite, i lost all hope. Turned off the game, swore up a storm pounded my fist to the floor. I said alot of bad things. I still think this team needs work. But i ended up turning the game back on and watched the greatest Husker comeback i have ever seen. That was nice, Taylor looked confident and it showed. If the leader keeps his composure up he keeps comfidence in his teammates.

dude....I don't disagree....we esp. need work on defense.....but that was an epic comeback...makes me verrrrry proud to be a Husker fan. I am glad we can all celebrate a win such as this.