Philadelphia Eagles 1-4...

I really don't have another board I am a part of, as Huskerboard really puts most other boards to shame. The one Eagles board I very rarely visit is ok, but I haven't even registered as a member, so I can't post.... so that tells you about how much I care about that board.

Anyway, I just felt like blowing off some steam somewhere, and this seemed appropriate. It does not bother me that we are 1-4, I can take losses. I remember back to the year EVERYONE got hurt and we went 6-10. But it is the WAY the Eagles are losing. I don't know if anyone saw any of the games against the Giants, the 49ers, or the BIlls earlier today... but the WAY we are pissing these games down our legs is just so mind numbingly frustrating as a fan. We have a dearth of talent on both sides of the ball, with some problem areas that could get better, like any other team. But the mental mistakes this team makes are just retarded. Jason Avant fumbled twice today while getting tackled, once on our final offensive drive. Maclin fumbled on our last drive last week. And then we stop them this week after that fumble, force a 4th and 1, and Juqua Parker F*#&ING jumps offsides to give them the win.

Also, for anyone that saw the 49ers game, Ronnie Brown got stuffed at the half yard line on 3rd down, and tries to turn around and throw, fumbling the ball and losing us any points. Even our golden boy, Alex, missded two field goals from about 35 yards. We lost by 3.

This team plays fundamentally retarded football. They put the ball on the turf worse than the Huskers did last year, and can't tackle a lick. Looks like promoting your offensive line coach who's never been involved in defense IN ANY WAY was the wrong move, ANDY. Go munch another cheesesteak and eat away your pain. I seriously hope you are fired soon.

Honestly, probably most disturbing of all is that I can see a lot of parallels between this heartless Eagles team and the Huskers when they are playing horribly. Can't tackle a lick, mental mistakes absolutely kill them, defense plays like confused preschoolers who were denied their snacktime juice box. Anyway, thank you for letting me sound off Huskerboard. Stay classy.

I didn't read all that (but I will). I think it's hilarious The Dream Team is 1-4. Also, arbitrarily promoting a long time offensive line coach to defensive coordinator is the worst decision I've ever heard of in the entire history of football.

And one that quite possibly will end up costing Reid his job. He had a chance to scour the market and find a credible defensive mind, or even turn it over to Jim Washburn, our DLine coach and one of the most respected defensive minds in the game. He could've thrown big offers around to the top DC's already out there, and tried to lure one away from their current team.

Instead he goes with Castillo. From everything I can gather, he gets the utmost respect from his past pupils, is a great teach and O-Line coach. That doesn't transfer over to the defensive side of the ball, Andy...

It blows my mind as well. And if Castillo is fired partway through the season, it's not like we even have anyone to replace him and take over. It's not like Reid can handle coaching the D. If they don't make the playoffs somehow, in my mind, they're both hosed. I just pray we don't have another mediocre 8-8 season that's good enough to keep Andy around for some godforsaken reason but not good enough for a good draft pick or a playoff birth.

I didn't read all that (but I will). I think it's hilarious The Dream Team is 1-4. Also, arbitrarily promoting a long time offensive line coach to defensive coordinator is the worst decision I've ever heard of in the entire history of football.

I believe your post in this thread should have been

I f'ing hate the Eagles man!

I believe your post in this thread should have been

I f'ing hate the Eagles man!

:lol:

It took me a second to get it.